Multi POV - Nathalie starts dating!

Chapter 27

*few years later*

Gianna's POV

Its great to be back from Paris! Matthew and my daughter Mags is playing bubbles in the backyard near the pool. And Im waiting a text from my friends.

Matthew: Gianna!! Come here look what I taught our child!

Gianna: okay! Wait! I'm coming!

So im stoping my POV here till next time readers! My family needs me! See you cuties!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erika's POV

Hey guys! Just came back from England and Im meeting Fiona, Philip and their daughter Princess. Im currently in the kitchen preparing food for my son Bryan and for my wonderful British husband Felipe.

Bryan: *insert British high-pitched accent for 10 years old kids here* mom! I think your cooking is burned!

Well, I have to fix what my child wants! Till next time readers!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiona's POV

Hey people! Just came back from CANADA 2 days ago with my daughter Princess and and my husband Philip! And we're the ROBERTS!. My friend Erika and her family will be meeting us in Starbucks today and like bond for a while then go to our other friends.

Princess: *insert British accent* Mom! Can you teach me how to play the "VIOLA"

And there goes my child so tempted to play the viola because of my smarty pants husband Philip told her where I kept it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathalie's POV

It is already the month of December and Christmas is coming. All my friends are happy with their family and I bet they won't go and visit me, maybe they even forgot about me. Anyways Im going off to work!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*at Nathalie's Work*

*nathalie turned on the lights in her office*

AND

Nathalie's Barkada: SURPRISE!! WE MISSED YOU SOO MUCH NATHALIE!

Max: Yeah GURLL, it's been like Omg what FOREVER And now we finally met again!!

Gianna: Yeah cutie! We finally met again

Fiona and Erika: *ahem* we're here too!

Nathalie: Hey guys! I missed you soo much! Are we having a reunion?

Everyone: Yeah!

Nathalie: then, well what are we waiting for? Let's go!!

Zendaya: yeah!! Let's go!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group of friends had a reunion in Starbucks then after they went to the arcade and lastly they went to Nathalie's Mansion

Nathalie's POV

We finally met! After so much years! I miss them soo much and now they are here! But I couldn't answer their questions.