Epilogue

"So, y/n, what's your eyesight?" Grell asked you.

(Goes back to see what she wrote cause she's an idiot)

"8/10. Why?" You asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

If only he could change your fate without force. He didn't know why this happened, but you would always go out unaware and kill innocent people.

He pondered, thought, and tried, but it seemed there was only one fate, one fate that could leave the both of you dead, or at least, you.

Traveling back and forth trying to change your fate, you never knowing how much he loved you, and you never realizing how much you loved him, in past lives, in fake forms.

All of this was too much for him to bear, he found a way to go back, but he was never able to change this fate that tied itself to you. 

"Didn't want to be suspicious..." He said, and turned his head. "Oh, I know how you feel." tears started to fall down your face. you cried silently. "G-Grell? One day, you'll see me again.. All the times you tried to save me, all the times you went back, I was the one turning the clock.. I broke the law... And that's why they kept killing me. I am so sorry, I was the one who brought you into this..." More tears fell. "Promise me you won't do that. promise me you won't break the rules..." 

You kissed Grell, who had frozen in shock. after you broke the kiss you smiled and a single tear streaked your face.  You started to fade. You eventually disappeared.  completely.