Chapter 2

The plane finally touched down in Seoul and 10:45pm KST. Kim quickly scanned the crowds for her closest friend in the world Kim Lane. Her and Lane went all the way back to 7th grade. She had been her best friend through everything that had happened in Kim's life.

*POV Kim*

I quickly scan the crowd to look for Lane. I haven't seen her since she moved away in 9th grade. I turned the corner to find Lane sitting at the Internet Cafe drinking a large coffee. I dropped everything and ran to her. We both acted like kids in a candy store because we haven't seen each other in so long.

K: Lane!!!! How have you been? I've missed you so much!

L: Park Kim!!! It's been too long!

We ran up and hugged eachother. It seemed to drag on for forever, but we didn't care. She helped me with my bags and loaded us up into her car.

L: I've mentioned my boyfriend Jung Taekwoon to you in the past right?

K: Yes you have. I've been dying to meet him. He sounds like a sweet man.

L: Well he has a friend I think you are going to fall absolutely in love with.

K: What makes you say that?

L: You will see what I mean when we get to the house.

It wasn't like Lane to surprise me with something, but I wasn't going to sit here and question her. She was my best friend. And she knew what was best for me.