Chapter 3

*POV KIM *
We pull up to her apartment complex and quickly run inside with the few bags that I had packed. It takes us a minute to get into her apartment because she has to file through her key ring to get to her house key.

K: Good Lord Lane. Do you have enough keys?!

L: You have no idea how many locks we have to open at the coffee shop I work at.

She finally finds her house key and we are inside. The pastel blue walls made me feel like she lived in an old folks home. She keeps telling me she wants to renovate, but the land lord won't let her. I place my bags in a spare room and begin to unpack.

L: That can wait. I want you to meet Taekwoon. He is the sweetest guy ever and has been dying to meet you.

She pulls me by the hand and we go down three floors and approach complex 345. She knocks on the door only for it to be answered by a skinny Korean guy with short black hair.

L: Annyeong Hakyeon oppa. Is Taekwoon home?

H: You just missed him. He went out for a walk with Wonshik. Is everything okay noona?

L: Everything is fine. This is my childhood best friend Park Lee Kim. She's from Arizona.

He extends his hand and firmly shakes mine.

H: My name is Cha Hakyeon, I am the leader of the kpop group VIXX. Nice to meet you.

K: Nice to meet you too Mr. Hakyeon.

H: Please. Call me N. It's what everyone else calls me.

He invited us inside, and I learn that he lives with five other boys. Each just as handsome as the next.

Just as we are about to leave, two more boys enter the house and Lane's face lights up completely.

L: Taekwoon!!!!!! I've missed you so much!!! I have someone I want you to meet.

She gives him a hug and a quick peck on the lips before dragging him over to meet me.

L: This is Kim. My best friend you have been wanting to meet.

He shakes my hand and introduces himself as well.

T: My name is Jung Taekwoon. I am VIXX's main vocal. And this is.......

He's interrupted by the other boy as he extends his hand out and anxiously awaits to meet me.

W: Kim Wonshik. I am VIXX's main rapper and music producer. It's really nice to meet you.

He is absolutely flawless in every way. His eyes sparkle and his deep voice makes me want to melt. I blush and introduce myself.

K: I'm Park Lee Kim. It's very nice to meet you Mr......

W: Ravi! Please call me Ravi.

K: Ravi. Well its been a pleasure, but I better get going. I have to unpack.

H: Where are you staying? What job are you applying for? 

K: I'm staying with Lane. And I'm going to be a solo vocalist under Jellyfish Entertainment.

W: You are kidding right?

K: Well.........No I'm not. Is there a problem?

W: OH NO NOT AT ALL!

T: We all just work for Jellyfish Entertainment is all.

W: So I guess we will see you around then huh noona?

L: Yes you will Ravi. I promise. Alright you guys we better get going so Kim can relax and unpack. Annyeong!!!!!

She takes me back to the apartment, but I cant even focus on unpacking. All I can think about is Ravi's amazing smile and voice.

L: Unnie!!! You like him huh?

K: Waeyo? What's the problem?

L: Nothing. I just knew you were going to love him.

K: YA!!! I just barely met the guy. I wouldn't say love.

But she was right. I did love him. It was literally love at first sight. And I anticipated the next time I was going to see him