Chapter 9 ❤❤❤

Mr Smith was taking his breakfast when Charlie came and hugged him from behind..
"Good morning baba!!!!!"
"Good morning my princess! Did u take breakfast?" He asked..
"Not yet... She smiled and took the chair beside his and yelled " mom give me , I am hungry!!!!!?"
She tapped the spoon in her empty plate to show urgency..
"Oh please come quick !!!" She grinned..

"Do you know? Your lovely daughter is going to London!!" Mom looked at Mr Smith so as to inform it.. while serving her breakfast ..
"When? Why didn't you tell me about it?" He surprisingly turned towards Charlie.
"You were too busy baba, I tried to discuss it..but you said you will listen later.." Charlie said.. Even she was feeling guilt a bit. To see his face...
He patted her cheek..

"Actually I want to go to visit London. Ayush has some official meeting there. And after that, we planned a visit to Florence and Paris. As I am free now, my show is over and after that I will be bored..." She mumbled. She looked at his face with a hope. His permission was the last word for Charlie. She looked at him waiting for his reply..
"Well, I want to meet Ayush" he replied slowly and continued eating.
She sighed.
Well, Ayush will definitely pass the test, she thought.

*are you guys free this evening?* she texted in Whatsapp group..

She involved herself in chat...

----

Charlie's POV:

I gave an wide smile while opened the door. They were standing like the most innocent children standing outside the principal's room.. I bit my inner cheek to control my giggle.
"Baba, he is Ayush" I pointed towards him and then I turned to Rishi saying "and he is Rishi".
" Nice to meet you men." Baba shook hands.

Mom gave me a look...'dont stand there like a stupid. Help me in the kitchen...'

I kept watching living room while helping mom. God knows !!!! Ayush had no guarantee... He could behave weird anytime.

"Well, you are going to business purpose.. Then Charlie will get bored isn't it..." Baba asked in a remarkable tone..
Ahhh shit!!!!! My plan will be ruined!!!
Ayush sat on our couch with no expression.
"I am also going.. So..she will not get bored" Rishi muttered in a weak tone.