Chapter 8: Wendy VS Aura

Wendy: Roar of Sky Dragon!!!

A huge blast of air came from Wendy's mouth and it hit Aura but it didn't do any damage. He just held up a hand and the wind disappeared.

Wendy: Why?

Aura: How sad that you are so ignorant, as the master of air magic, do you think that I can't handle a little attack like that? And you're supposed to be a dragon slayer? How sad.

Carla: Don't insult Wendy!

She change in her human form and tried to kick Aura but Aura grabbed her ankle then throw her on the ground.

Aura: You're so weak that it's sad.

Wendy: Carla!

Wendy ran over to Carla's side.

Carla: Wendy, it seems that he's more powerful than we thought.

Now, to Natsu and the others....

Natsu and the others are running towards to the guild.

Happy: Natsu, do you think Wendy and Carla will be okay?

Elfman: She'll be okay. She's a man.

Happy: Elfman? When did you get here?

Natsu: Elfman?

Elfman: I have been here from the beginning.

Now back to Wendy....

After a few more attacks, Wendy is exhausted, Carla has to change back in her cat form. But Aura doesn't have any sort of damage at all.

Wendy: Why?

Aura: It's sad that you're so ignorant. My magic now had allow me to control all air magic. Your magic is useless to me.

Aura snapped his finger, a magic circle appeared over Wendy, the weight of gravity pushed her down. As Wendy struggled to get free, Carla kicked Aura's back, but was pushed back by an unknown force.

Aura: It's quite sad that now I'll have to kill you both.

As Carla struggled to get up, Wendy managed to get free, Aura pulled off his blindfold. Wendy then suddenly sense an enormous amount of magic power, Aura then punched Wendy, throwing her into a tree from the impact.

Aura: How sad. I was expecting more from you, Sky Maiden.

Wendy: Dragon Force!

Wendy's magic power increased, Aura was surprised.

Aura: It seems that you have a little power, Sky Maiden, but it's too sad that I'm more much powerful than you.

Wendy: Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Light Burst: Sky Drill!

A great wall of wind surrounded Aura and Wendy, Wendy focused all of her magic to hit Aura. When she was done, Wendy was exhausted but Aura was defeated.

Or so she thought.

Aura gets up and brush off some dust off his clothes.

Aura: It's sad that it didn't do any damage.

Wendy: What? Why?

Aura: Now, it's my turn.

Suddenly, a huge magic circle appeared over the forest, then thunderclouds began forming. Lightning began crashing down. One of them hit Wendy's leg, making Wendy unable to get up.

Carla: Wendy!

Carla raced to Wendy while looking at Wendy's leg.

Carla: Are you okay?!

Wendy: I'll be fine.

Aura: It's too sad that you won't be soon after.

Just then, an idea popped into Wendy's head, she whispered it to Carla.

Aura: What are you whispering about?

Wendy gets up, supported by Carla, they put their hands together. Aura was surprised once more, Carla  had changed into her human form again, two magic circle appeared.

Aura: What?! What is this?

Wendy and Carla: Unison Raid: Sky Dragon's Transformation!

Wendy began grow large and had gotten wings and scales. She transformed into a dragon.

Wendy: Roar of the Sky Dragon!

Aura: It's too sad that it won't worked.

But the lightning from the storm had been combined into Wendy's roar, making it even more powerful.

Aura: No!!!

It hit Aura and it took him out for good this time. The mini dragon slayer had transformed back and high five the Exceed for a good job. But immediately fell down very exhausted.

Wendy: We did it!

Carla: Really, you push yourself too hard!

Wendy smiled at Carla, and they take a long rest.

Wendy's thinking: I hope Natsu-san can find Lucy-san soon.

But at this moment, at the mystery guild, a woman had started to make her move.

Layla: Lucy! I missed you so much! You'll follow Mommy's plan won't you?

Lucy: Yes.....

Layla: That's my girl!

She then give Lucy a huge hug.

Lucy's thinking: She's my family, right? But something seems off....