Chapter 12: A Peek Into The Mind Of Natsu (Maybe?)

Rusty Rose POV

I was wondering about for 7 years after Grimoire Heart was destroyed by Fairy Tail. After I failed to create Grimoire Heart again and challenge Tartaros, I thought everything was over.

It was at that time that I met Layla Heartfilia. She said she was Layla Heartfilia and asked me to join her guild. The guild was pretty weak then but slowly it gain power and it was form with people who had battle with Fairy Tail before and lost.

I was surprised to met Hikaru there and learned that he had been scouted too. I was not about to let Fairy Tail destroy this guild too. After all those years, I finally find a place called home.

That's why I learn a special magic. Dream Magic. The power to go into dreams. I had every intention to make Natsu Dragneel's mind into a living hell.

But the moment I went inside, I regret it.

It was filled with (beep)s and (beep)s. I can't believe what I was seeing. The (beep) with (beep) was everywhere. There was a (beep) who was (beep)ing with a (beep). The (beep) was actually a (beep).

Natsu Dragneel's mind...truly scary.

It's making me have a nightmare.

POV Ends

Natsu POV

I woke up. It was a good sleep but u had a weird dream. When I woke up, I saw the weird guy just laying there. I don't know and I don't care.

After that a door open, so I raced over and began climbing up the stairs. I got a feeling that Lucy's there.