In my life

Kenzie's POV

It was time for dinner and my mom told me and Madison she had a surprise. It was probably something stupid. But at least we were eating spaghetti for dinner.

"One second let me get the door!" My mom said jumping up and down. "Hi Melissa" said Casey's dad. My jaw dropped. "Hi sweetie" she replied and kissed him. "Madison and Mackenzie this is Michael, Casey's dad." I used to have the biggest crush on Casey before I met Johnny. "Uhhh, we are sorta getting married" Michael said. "Wait.... Whattttttt!" I say as spaghetti flys out of mouth. "Didn't you just get together?" Maddie says. "No we have been together for a long time" Melissa says. "Then why didn't you tell us" Maddie and I said in sync. "It was a surprise." Michael responded.

It's been a few days since they moved in and I was going on a date with Johnny today to the beach. I got ready and hoped down stairs and sat on the couch. Casey was eating chips like a pig and was sitting pretty close to me. I heard the door bell ring and tried to rush and get the door but...

Johnny opened it and was me and Casey side by side. "What the hell Kenzie. Why would you. How could you!" Johnny screams and runs. I look over to see me and Casey are so close we are touching  I get up and run after.

"Johnny, Casey's my step brother" I yell.  No response....

A/N how do you like it?!? Thanks again for all the support ☺️