Thinking

Kenzie's POV

The more I think about what Johnny said the more I want to hurt myself. But I'm carrying a baby right now. Shit.

I can't believe he called me a hoe. I mean like he was the one that fucked me. Fuck I still haven't told Jacob. Oh my I don't know what to do.

Skip a few days.

Ok I'm gonna text Jacob.
🙂-Jacob 🙃-Kenz
🙃- um Jacob I need to tell u something.
🙂- well I have something to tell u
🙃- I'll go first
🙃- I'm so sorry Jacob. You're cute but I started to fall for johnny again. I didn't want to hurt u cuz ur kind and sweet but I just wanna be friends.
🙂- that's ok Kenz
🙂- I'm sorry but I cheated on u with Maddie for the same reasons.
🙃- ok. But I'm not done yet
🙂- what is it
🙃-well johnny and I kinda fucked...
🙂- ummmm ok. I don't need to know
🙃- I'm not done yet
🙂- we'll continue then
🙃- Jacob I'm pregnant
🙂- omfg
🙃-please don't tell a soul
🙂-I won't, congrats I guess
🙃-thx I gtg ttyl

End of conversation

That went well... I guess. Telling him was no big deal. Now I gotta tell my family. I thought telling Maddie first would be best.

Maddie's POV

"Maddie!!!!" Kenzie yelled super loud. "What" I reply. She sits me down on her bed. She then tells me something that I can't tell a soul about.

Kenzie's POV

"Imma tell you, but you swear not to tell a soul" "I promise" she replies. "Ok so Johnny and I, ummm... sorta got a little freaky the other night" I explain. "What do you mean Kenz" "I'm pregnant with Johnny's baby..." "I told him then he left me." "I'm sorry" she says. "It's all good" I say "now I gotta tell mom and Greg." "Good luck" "thanks mads" I say before leaving to tell Greg and mom.

Well this seems to be going easier than I thought! Well let's go talk to mom and Greg.

I call them down and I start to panic and they just look confused.

"Um what do u want Kenzie, we are on a very tight schedule" Greg says. "Um, ok, promise you won't be mad and you'll just accept what happened and love me the same?" I say stuttering. "Of course sweetie, just tell us quick we gotta go to work." Mom says. Hearing what mom replied makes me scared, I mean look what johnny did. "Ok well, I'm pregnant with Johnny's baby. Fuck I hate saying that. Not because of the baby but because of John, mom he left me because I'm pregnant. WITH HIS KID" then I burst into tears. "And I really am excited about the baby" I say. "Kenzie I'm sorry but........."

A/N sorry I've been gone for a long time. Someone in my family passed away then my phone broke and I'm having troubles rn. Sorry