Love hurts (Luhan Oneshot)

{[(3 years ago)]}

~Your POV~

*ring*

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. It's my first day as a highschool student, I can't wait to meet my classmates and my soon to be friends. I quickly finished my daily morning routine and headed out to school.

As I was gonna turn to the corner, I bumped into someone. I let out a groan as I tilted my head up, I saw a boy wearing the same uniform smirking towards me. I gave him a confused look but he quickly walked away leaving me there sitting with a sore butt. I was wondering why he was going the opposite way to school. Questions started to flood my mind like "is he lost?", "is he cutting classes on the first day of school?" and so on and so fort so I decided to tell him that he's going the wrong way. I ran and stopped in front of him while catching my breath. He gave me a confused look but then changed into an enormous grin.

"You bumped to me purposely and now you can't detach yourself from me?" he said while grinning

^What kind of guy are you? do you think I'm a girl who decided to stalk you after bumping into you? Do you think you're that gorgeous to have me falling for you at first sight? wow, We just met and you're already assuming things.^ I thought

"Aish, I was just gonna say that you're going in the wrong direction, the school is over there" I uttered while pointing to the right way.

He didn't even utter a word when he pushed me asside and returned to walking to his direction

^Then don't believe me, you're not even my priority^ I thought then walked my way to the right direction to school.

*at school*

I walked through the corridors to the classroom. I stood in front of the door leading inside, I could easily hear their chatters. It goes something like this.

"I can't wait to see our new classmateSSS"

"Hello, nice to meet you"

"Our advisor is a girl"

"ugh, another school year"

I just can't wait to get inside but the nervousness is slowly devouring me. I took a deep breath and walked inside without getting noticed. I sat on the far right corner along the windows. I'm not fond of having seatmates but I like having friends. They paused for a second to look at me but returned to their conversation once again. Someone went inside the classroom and to my surprise, it was the guy I bumped into earlier. He stared at me for a few seconds then smirked again, going to the left seat beside me. Girls were drooling over him, they were squeling and telling him to seat by their side. I wasn't really surprised that he was my classmate but it surprised me that he wasn't late. I thought that he was gonna be late because he was lost but to my surprise he wasn't.

*lunch break*

I was carrying my lunch tray when he, Luhan (I know his name mow because we did a small introduction earlier infront of the whole class). I saw him coming towards my way, I thought that he was just gonna pass but he threw my tray infront of me, destroying my neat and clean clothes. People stopped eating and chattering, it was just silent for a secong then they all whispered bad things to me.

"clumsy"

"he probably did that because she was so ugly"

"serves her right for seating beside my oppa"

When he heard those whispers, he smirked and went to the table with his friends waiting for him leaving me there in awe. I couldn't believe it, he humilliated me infront of everybody in the first day of class. No one stood for me, I felt my tears building up. I can still see in my peripheral vision that he was laughing with his friends. I ran out of the cafeteria into the restroom and cried my heart out. After wiping the excess food on my uniform and hair, I went to my locker to get an extra uniform. To my surprise, he was leaning on the locker beside mine while folding his arms. He was staring at me while I was getting my uniform then he slammed my locker with his fist then went away smirking.