Chapter 1.

It's too late thinking about running away now.

It will be too risky. I can feel it. They are coming for me.

I stopped cold at the door of my room staring at my open windows.

But I always kept the windows shut.

Shit. Its time to call mom.

I shakily opened my phone. I almost dropped it while dialling my mom's number.My heart is pounding wildly in my chest.

but what if they already got her?

My phone starts to ring.

My mom answered on the first ring.

I almost cried in relief.

" Sweety? "

I sobbed at the weary voice of my mother.

She's safe. And I too.

" Mom.. t-they're here. They're coming for m-me..."

" W-what?! Are you hurt?!! '' There's panic in her voice now.

" No mom. They almost had me. Their presence is still in my room. They've been gone about a half an hour or so..''

" Don't worry baby, Theo and I are coming. You're brother is so furious right now. Go to the port, let's meet there. Maybe we could-------....'' Then I heard a loud crash. '' MOM????!!!! '' '' It's just your brother. He's calling his power. We have to move now. please keep yourself safe....... I...'' my mom stopped and I heard her choke a sob. '' .....I can't lose you Ana.''

'' Don't worry mom. I am strong. Even if they caught me. I will not die without a fight. Never I will be an easy target.''

'' No, Ana. please..please I need you safe.''

I can't think of anything right now. The thought that this might be the last time i

I will hear my mother's voice almost breakes my heart.

'' I got it mom. I promise. I want you and Theo safe too. See you.''

" I love you baby.''

'' Me too mom. ''

The I clicked the red button.

its time to run now.

-------------------------xoxo-------------------------

what do you think about my new story?

Its written in English.

sorry for spelling and grammatical errors. I promise if I have enough time to edit, I will do my best. but for now. its going to be the way it is. This story is one of the products of my daydreaming. You can see that the name of the story's main protagonist is Alex. My nickname . I see no harm in doing so. I had this fantasy that I am her. With all those cool stuff,minus the running away from those unknown enemies.

so that's it.

BTW. thanks again. ^_______^

vote.comment.add.

- raven/alex