Hello from the Other Side

Good things always come with something that contradicts the moment.

I like the way he talk; the way he smile; the way he moved with ease and do the things I can't do.

It's literally my first time to feel something deep and special for someone.

But unfortunately, the world is never fair.

They say that you really can't have it all.

Because his smile, his laugh and everything he does already belongs to someone.

Someone I am not.

The thing is, it's also a secret.

Just like my feelings for him.

See? We're mutual! He also likes someone who doesn't know his feelings.

Back to square one, i just want you to know that it hurts. It's a bit sad.

Being engage in a fight where you can't move. Suddenly you wake up in the middle of a battle and before you can do something to protect yourself, you're already being attacked.

In short I never thought that I would lost.

And now I understand them all. The folks who've gone through this predicament in life.

The one sided love.

"I love him. He loves her , she loves him. This is my story, not OURS, just mine" - former HighSchool friend

Maybe just maybe. I want him to look at me someday the way I look at him.

Sing for me while I strum the guitar.

Think of me even though I'm not with him.

I have never felt this kind of longing in my life.

I dont want to be bitter.

I still want him to be my friend.