Chapter 3

Picture of Teegan's wolf

T E E G A N

Sebastian was taking me for coffee this morning. The kids were at my sisters and they would make it to school on time, without a frazzled father.

I had just gotten my clothes on from my morning shower and was about to blow dry my hair when someone rang the doorbell.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom and to the door. I opened it to reveal a very handsome Sebastian, "Sorry, did I come to early?" He asked looking a little guilty.

"No, you're fine, I'm just going to dry my hair and I'll be ready. You can wait in the living room." I said and let him in and showed him to the couch.

"I'll be right back." I said and walked up to my bathroom, turning on my blow dryer and getting to work drying my short, thick hair.

After I was satisfied with it fluffy look and dry feel I smiled at my self and walked down to were Sebastian was in the living room, looking at all the pictures I had on the mantle and the walls. I mentally cursed at myself for leaving it there.

It was a picture of Ambrose in Jesse's arms, it was the only baby picture I had of Ambrose and even if that bastard was in the picture, I needed a baby picture of Rose.

"Was that you're previous mate?" He asked me, turning to face me.

I nodded, "I shouldn't have left it up, it's just that it's the only picture I have of Ambrose as a baby. I neglected to take more pictures of him when he was little." I rambled.

"It's fine, Teegan. I understand." He smiled and lightly touched my arm as we walked out.

We got into his fancy sports car and he drove us to a local cafe.

He helped me out of the car and kept his hand on the small of my back the whole walk into the cafe, sparks flying at the simple touch just like it used to be with Jesse. I shook my head, I needed to stopp thinking about Jesse.

We took a seat at a booth in the corner of the cafe and a waitress quickly walked over to take our orders.

"I know you're probably not ready to tell me about what happened with your previous mate but can you at least tell me if he is still alive?" He asked as the waitress disappeared to get our coffees.

"He's still very much alive." I sighed.

"Oh, alright. Enough of that, I want to get to know you better." He smiled, showing off his perfectly straight and white teeth.

"Well what do you want to know?" I asked.

"As much as you're willing to share."

"Well you have to ask me a question first." I smiled, "I can't just tell you my whole life story, that would take too long."

"Alright, what's you're favorite color?" He asked.

"Really?" I asked, cocking my head to the side, "That's all you've got?" I found myself getting more and more relaxed with his soothing voice and relaxing presence.

He chuckled, "Hey, don't judge. So what is it?" He asked as the waitress came back with our drinks.

"I really like the color purple." I answered, "It was the color of a bear I kept with me for the longest time when I was little. What is your favorite color?"

"Blue." He asked taking a sip of his coffee, "Because it's the color of ocean."

"Do you like the beach?" I asked.

"I love it, I go there every time I get the chance." He smiled, "Have you ever been?"

I shook my head, "Nope, I've never had the time or money."