request

Slytherin_queen65

Your daughter waited nervously by the door as you sat on the bottom steps in the house smirking as Gabriel waited on the recliner couch in the living room with a bat in his hands waiting for the doorbell to ring any second. Gabriel is very protective and when you were pregnant with your daughter you didn't think he would be this protective. He is so protective might as well say she's on lock down,but your grateful because you know she's safe and she is raised right. She knows to watch out and be careful and he taught her how to fight, but he still worries. That's his baby girl. The bell finally rang.
"Gab don't do anything you'll regret."
"Daddy please don't scare him."
"I won't I won't don't be over dramatic now hurry and open the damn door" he said as he lightly swung the bat back and forth as he stood up when the tall figure came into the house.
"Hi I'm Austin "
"Hello Austin I'm y/d/n (your daughters name) mom"
"Hello" he replied as he got startled by a very closely standing Gabriel.
"Hi sir im-"
"I heard ya I'm Gabriel."
"Nice to meet you Gabriel"
"Mr.Gabriel to you"
"Sorry I mean Mr.Gabriel Sir" Austin said as he tried to hide the fact that he was getting kinda scared.
"Let's cut to the chase little guy anything you do to my daughter I'll do to you if you disrespect her I will find you I always do and lastly if she's even a minute late at the time we gave for her to be back your ass is grass got it?!" Gabriel said as he stood in his face with the bat in both hands.
"Daddy!"
"Ye-ye-yes sir" Austin said nervously almost tripping backwards.
"Okay good to hear that well I love you honey and I'll see you in a little while" Gabriel said as he kissed your daughters head and watched as they walked out the door.
"Babe that was scary for him"
"He'll be ok"
"Oh wow"
"Yeah they grow up so fast....let's have another one!"
"WHAT!" you yelled as you closed the door.
"Hell to the no in your dreams"
"Come on babe we still got it" he said as he smacked your butt and continues following you.
"No!"
"Yes!" He yelled back as he dropped the bat and began chasing you around the house the whole night trying to convince you to have a baby.