Chapter 3

Kaz's POV

I blushed as Remedy said that, Oliver sent a glare my way. I looked down, not wanting to get into another fight, after the carnival.

-At Mighty Med-

"Gah!!!" Horace yelled as we walked in. "Where. Have you been! We were gonna do some tests on Sky- Is that Princess Remedy from Skylar's planet?" He continued. "Pfft, Nooo..." Oliver trailed "Oh my bad" Horace started about to turn around. "Wait! Ahhhh!!!" He screamed looking like he wanted to choke us. He then walked up to Reme, saying "What are you doing here?!?!?!" Reme flinched. "Trying to live a normal life..." She replied. "You can't your a princess of another planet" Horace said. "No, I'm not!" Reme yelled, crossing her arms, and walking a few feet away from us, with her back turned. "This, is my world" Then, she took something, or a paper out of her pocket and unfolded it and turned it to face us. It was the flyer declaring her missing. Alan walked in and gasped at the sight of Reme. "What the?!" He exclaimed. Horace gaped at the sight of the flyer. Oliver who had a serious face on said "I've known Reme since Day 1, we've been bestfriends. Then, she disappeared when we were ten, i was so upset then..." I looked down, knowing how mean i had been to her for those past years. I met them when we were 6 and kinda got off on the wrong start, now, i can't stand to see her so upset....Things do change.