Chapter 1

This is my new urban story hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and add to your libraries.

CHAPTER 1

Three Months Earlier

Jae stood in front of Xplicit with the palms of her hands sweaty and and her body trembling. If her parents knew that she was here, let alone the reason why she was here, she would be stone cold dead. Jae wanted something different. She was tired of waking up and going shopping with her homegirls off of her dad's money, she want to hustle and get it on her own and what was a better way to do that other then strip at Xplicit, the most attended strip club in New York City.

Jae build up the courage and pulled the elegant doors open. Of course at twelve o'clock in the afternoon the club was emtpy expect for the bar. Jae walked in slowly looking around in awe. The club was huge with many different sections. It had to floors, the second floor was visible from where she stood. It was black and purple with love seats and stripper poles installed.

The whole club was a purplelish theme, overall it was beautiful. A short woman with pigtails in her hair and a slutty outfit barely covering anything, approached Jae.

"Waddup lil' mama, what'cu doing around here looking 'round?" The woman said popping her gum, looking Jae up and down.

"U-uh I-I was wondering if I could you know . . Get a . . . Job?"

The slutty woman laughed. Her laugh was intimidating and strangely loud. "Honey, you wanna be a stripper? You look like you paid. YSL bag, natural healthy hair. What the fuck you wanna be a hoe for?" The woman laughed some more.

Jae felt insulted. She rolled her eyes. "Being a stripper doesn't make you a hoe. It all matters what you do while you're here. If you choose to be a hoe then you'll be a hoe."

"And where you get that fake shit from? a book?," The woman laughed more. "Listen once you step in that office, you're a hoe. Good luck."

The woman pointed out the the manger's office and strutted away to make a move on one of the men at the bar.

Jae slowly made her way upstairs, pass the VIP lounge and into the long dark corridors until she reached the office door.It was double doors with a silver knob on each door. Jae hesitated before lifting her hands and knocking. She stood still for about ten minutes and there was nothing, no sound and no response. Jae knocked again this time harder.

"DAMN, don't break my shit. Come in!" A voice said from behind the door.

Jae slowly but surely twisted the knob and let herself in slowly. As she was walking a woman with an ass bigger than the rest of her body walked out purposely bumping into Jae causing her to step back. Jae said nothing but rolled her eyes and continued into the office.

"Close the door and lock it behind you." Kenneth, the owner said. He had a cigar in his mouth that wasn't lit. Kenneth licked his lips thinking the young girl in front of him was gorgeous. Beautiful face structures, a pouty kips and a nice phat ass. She lacked in the boobs but surgery would fix it all.

"Talk to me. Make it quick."

Jae not having time for any run arounds and wanting to get it done and come out with it. "I want to work here."

Kenneth laughed. "Hmm. You wanna be a Xplicit Xclusive?" Kenneth got up from his chair and walked over to Jae walking around her in a circle. He slapped her ass and Jae jumped.

"What the fuck?!" Jae yelped.

"Shut up and turn around." Jae stared at him. "Turn around!" Kenneth shouted.

Jae quickly did what he asked and turn around her backside facing him. Kenneth ran his fingers up her ass. He placed the cigar in his mouth again.

"Hmm. You do know that all the girls that work 'round this muthafucka, know how to suck a mean dick." Kenneth said against Jae's cheek. His breath tickling her face.

"Like a hoe?" Jae's voice was shaky as she remembered what the woman told her earlier.

Kenneth laughed, his laugh too scared Jae. "If that's how you wanna see it, than yes." He grabbed Jae's hand and placed it on his hard on and Jae snatched it away screwing him.

"Don't be prissy lil' mama, if you gonna work here you have to know how to slob the knob. Now, you gotta show me what you got."

Jae swallowed hard. She wanted to do this, she needed to, she was tired of living off her father she wanted to get it on her own. Kenneth grabbed her hand and she followed him. He sat down in his office chair and let go off Jae's hand to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

"Let's go baby, I ain't got all day."
Kenneth pulled himself out and Jae looked long and hard. She was scared but she did a one second silent prayer and got on her knees.

She took him in her mouth but since Kenneth was a heavy set man she couldn't do it all at once. She had watched porn videos before so she stroked his meat with her hands and she bobbed her head up and down on him. His pre-cum shot in her mouth and it took her by surprise so she bit down on his shaft.

"Fuck!" Kenneth yelled in agony removing his d*ck from her mouth. "Damn bitch you bit my shit! We gone have to work on you."

Jae couldn't talk because his pre-cum was still in her mouth and she refused to swallow so she just nodded.

"Come back in two days and I'll get you situated." Kenneth said still messaging his d*ck. "I'm gonna call you Karma though."

Jae nodded again and she got up,wiping herself off.

"Ok, now get the fuck out!"

Jae rolled her eyes but quickly gathered her things and opened the door. As soon as she got outside she spit the cum onto the floor.

----------------------------
A/N:
Thanks for reading! I hope you liked for the first chapter a little explicit but . . .

I also uploaded the second chapter so continue reading >>>

But before you continue vote she comment on THIS chapter and tell me what you think. (: