chapter 2

The picture is what Lilla wore.

WARNING : UNEDITED

Lilla POV

On my way, back to the house I didnt run into anybody which was a relief because I hate hiding.

Once I was home, I saw that Luke was the only one awake, which I was happy about because my 2 other brothers dont even know I go to the gym and work out, and if they saw me coming back from running they would start asking questions and I dont need that right now.

I absolutely hate lying to them, we are a close family and it bothers me that I must keep this from them but then again if I do tell them I will obliged to stop, and all my hard work would be put to waste.

Even though it bothers me Ive learned to live with it throughout the years of being a non-professional boxer, and then just recently becoming a well-known boxer. As I have become accustomed to this lifestyle it is very easy to keep Lexi a secret.

I am just about to say good morning so he is aware that I am here, but I quickly shut my mouth and go back out of the front door, I grab a bucket and fill it with water to do a harmless prank on him.

Whilst the bucket is filling up slowly, I tap my foot on the ground impatiently. I hear a little squeaking sound and as I am about to turn around to see what it is, I am drenched from head to toe in freezing water by no other than my asshole of a brother, Luke.

I turn around and glare at him, he is just looking at me with a smug expression on his face and a huge smirk.

'you so shouldnt have done that' then I turn around take the bucket that is almost full and dump it on him, his smirk is immediately replaced by a glare, I just start laughing my ass off.

I then hear somebody clear their throat, I turn around and see Sammy looking at us like we belonged in a mental house, I look at him innocently and he just rolls his eyes,

'What' I say like I havent just been caught playing a prank on my brother

'Both of you are not coming into this house until you are as dry as your sense of humour'

We look at ourselves and start laughing realizing that what he says is true we both do have a very dry sense of humour.

'Okay' we say in unison and he goes inside, probably to get his daily dose of caffeine.

We go to the pool house and grab some towels we put in there and start drying ourselves off, once dry we make our way back to the house and just before we go in he tells me 'I am going to get you back for that, just so you know' and he leaves before I can answer.

After all that I go up to my room and, I have a shower. Once I washed my hair and cleaned myself, I started covering up my 4 big tattoos and 15 small ones with this foundation like consistency that once you cover it looks and feels like there is nothing there, and you can just peel it off at the end of the day.

Once that was done I quickly took my piercings out which consist of a tongue piercing and a belly button piercing, and I got dressed in some high waisted shorts, a burgundy tight crop top with the number 39 in big and white, with my all-time favorite pair of converse, a bracelet, a necklace, and a light weight cardigan.

Once I was done I look in the mirror to make sure you cant see any of my tattoos and I look okay and head downstairs.

At the top of the stairs I immediately know that Sammy is cooking, because, besides me he is the only one that can cook, and it smells heavenly, I run down and see Sammy has already set up a stack of 4 pancakes with 3 pieces of maple bacon.

Just as I am sitting down I hear my two brothers come down the stairs, its not that hard to recognize them they run down like a herd of elephants.

We all sur sit down at the table and start eating' jack being the greedy pig that he is, says

'How come Lilla gets 3 pieces of bacon, and I only get 2'

Sammy rolls his eyes 'Remember about 20 minutes ago, you came downstairs and you took a piece, yeah thats why'

'Oh, yeah I forgot about that' he starts sulking and looking at me with puppy dog eyes and I simply flip him off with the finger, if he thinks he is getting a piece of my bacon he is highly mistaken, I love my food more than I love him.

I am skinny, its a fact but Im not unhealthily skinny, Im just well. I do have an explanation, I go running as much as I can and I have training 4 times a week, and I go on my own terms so at the end of the week I am in the gym at least 6 times excluding matches. Nevertheless, I do compensate, I eat as much as Sammy and he eats a shit ton, but he doesnt have an ounce of fat the same goes for Jack and Luke, all three of them have a six pack.

After I have eaten I say bye to my brothers and leave on my baby aka my motorbike, it is matt black and its a Kawasaki ninja sport motorcycle, I sometimes think that I love it more than my own brothers.

I set off to high school and I have a feeling that I am going to completely hate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm really sorry that it's been a long time, i have a lot of things that need to get done.

Anyways, leave a comment to tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.