First Day of School

One fine morning when suddenly someone barged into my room without bothering to knock on the door first. And I know who it is instantly. There is only one person...

"Morning, Seolllll!!!!" Taehyung jumped on my bed and pinched my cheek to wake me up.

"Ugh, go away Tae. Let me sleep for five more minutes. Just fi..ve..." I mumbled the last sentence and went back to sleep.

"C'mon. If you don't wake up now, we will be late for the first day of new semester!" Taehyung pinched my cheeks harder this time.

I couldn't stand him more, so I woke.

~~~

Okay, let me introduce myself. I am Baek Seol. It means Snow White in Korean and my parents decided to give me that name because they want me to be as pretty and pure as snow white. Back on track, this person here- Kim Taehyung, I know him since we were borned. My parents know their parents since college, so both of our families are close to each other. Me and Taehyung are both highschoolers.

~~~
I went to the washroom and brushed my teeth. I finished getting ready and went back to my room and saw Taehyung roaming around my room.

"Come down and have breakfast." I said and he nodded.

Having Taehyung here, in my house, early in the morning is an ordinary thing. We walked to school together everyday.

"Hello, Mrs. Baek." Taehyung greeted my mom when we sat down on the dinning table.

"Morning, Taehyung." Mom messed around with his hair and smiled.

We finished our breakfast real quick and left for school.

~

We went to the office first thing when we entered the school. I tiptoed and searched my name on the paper that sticked on the glass windows.

"4-1....no.... 4-2...." I kept on searching when Taehyung tapped my shoulder.

"I found my name." Taehyung pointed to the list that said '4-3'.

"And guess what? You are there too!" Taehyung beamed.

I looked and saw my name.

Baek Seol. 4-3

I sighed. Not another year with this kid.

We walked to the class together. On the way, there are kids staring at us.

Let me fill you up this. In this school, the students see us as the school queen and king since we both are good-looking. Girls will chase after Taehyung and guys will bug me with their confessions and gifts.

Great..another year being a school queen.

We walked into 4-3 classroom and found our seats. I ended up sitting with Taehyung.

Our class teacher, Ms. Yoo, walked into the classroom with her books.

"Okay, class. Welcome to high school life and also welcome to this new semester. I am Ms. Yoo and will be your class teacher for this year. I hope you guys will behavior well and hand in homeworks on time." Ms. Yoo said.

"Ne!" The class said in union.

"Let's take attendance.. Ahn Joon Hae... " Ms. Yoo kept calling out names.

"At least, this class teacher is better than last year." Taehyung whispered next to me.

"Yah, Kim taehyung. Pay attention. Your name is getting called real soon." I whispered back.