Realization

The Next Day

"Eomma, I am heading to school~~" I shouted from the entryway and closed the door behind me.

As usual, Joo Won was standing near the gate and waiting for me. Yet, I could see him kicking the rocks frustratingly.

"Joo Won?" I called and he looked up. His frown disappeared and switched to a happier (?) expression.

"Eo. Morning, Seol." He smiled and I smiled back.

On the way to school, we were both a little bit quiet today unlike the usual, we would joke around and Joo Won would say some cheesy stuff to me. And today, he seemed like he was deep in his thought. Well, to be honest, I wasn't really in a mood to talk neither since I kept thinking about the kiss between Tae yesterday.

"Mianhae..I...I couldn't help myself..I am being weird lately..."

I recalled the scene again and I could feel my cheeks heating up. I cupped my cheeks and pinched them slightly.

"Seol ah-" Joo Won spoke up but his sentence got cut off.

"Noona~" I heard Jungkook's voice coming from my right. He was waving at me. Jimin who was walking beside him, also greeted me with a big grin.

I waited for them to catch up with us.

"Morning Joo Won." Jimin greeted and Joo Won slightly nodded his head and said 'morning' back.

"Noona, how was Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Ah, I put him in bed yesterday when we were back to his house. I cooked him some porridge and left it for him to eat it when he wakes up." I said and Jungkook smiled.

"I can't trust your cooking." Jimin teased. I raised my fist and pretended to punch him.

"Ah~~ Seolie is being so violence today~~" Jimin chuckled.

Joo Won didn't join our conversation. He was just being a quiet listener.

~

I slided open the classroom door and found Jenny sitting alone in her seat. I simply walked pass her and sat down without even giving her a look. Though, I could feel someone glaring at me but I just shrugged it off.

I looked at the empty seat beside me.
He is still sick...

"Eo Taehyung is still sick??" Jimin asked while pulling out his pencil case.

"I think so..." I replied with concerns.

"How about we all visit Taehyung hyung after school today??" Jungkook suggested.

"Yeah let's do that. We can buy some fruits on the way too." Jimin gave a thumb up to Jungkook.

"We will tell the other hyungs at lunch time then." Jungkook said and we nodded.

I tapped Joo Won's shoulder and he turned around to face me.

"Joo Won, are you coming with us??" I asked and he hesitated for a second.

"Eh..er..I just remembered I have something to do after school today. Mianhae Seolie." He kept shifting his gaze and apologized.

"Ah..gwenchana." I comforted him but getting kind of suspicious.

"I am coming." Jenny spoke up.

Ah of course you are.

~

At lunchtime when all the bangtan members were gathered at the table, we told them about the plan for afterschool. They all agreed with the idea.

"Joo Won, neo gwenchana??" I asked worriedly. Joo Won wasn't in his normal self today. He was surprisingly quiet all the time and seemed like..avoiding me?