Chapter 1

Forever you and me, a 5sos fanfic

Chapter 1

"Tut-tut-tut." The alarm rang. She opens her sleepy eyes. "Ouh" she yaws big.

<Victoria's POV>

*Tut-tut-tut*

I woke up this normal Autumn Monday. I saw myself in the mirror my hair was a mess. "Great!" I thought to myself. "I was suppose to be in school early today" All ready 30 minutes late I walked in to the toilet and fixed some quick makeup then took a sandwich and ran too school.

Lucky for me my school is only 5 minutes away so I still had 35 minuets to talk to my friends. The first thing I see when I enter the school is Alice's red curly hair dancing on her bak. She sits together with Linn, Celina and Elin. Linn and Alice are singing along to The best song ever by One Direction. I walk towards them and start singing along with them. After the song, Linn takes up her phone and then....

"Aaaah!!! OmgOmg OMG!"

"What Linn?!!Me and Alice almost scream out.

"OMG! You won't believe me!"

"What!" I said a bit annoyed but exited.

"5Sos is coming to Sweden this Saturday. They just announced it! Aaaah"

Now Linn was jumping up and down on the floor, I joined in.

"Omg I can't believe it! We have too get there!"

Alice stared at me.

"What?" I said.

"How did you plan to get too ..... Where are they coming by the way?" Alice sounded like a grown up but I heard in her voice that she wanted to go.

" They are going too... Gothenburg! Oh that's not so far !"

"Great! We have too go!"

"Yeah we have to go!" Me and Linn was so enthusiastic about it.

"I what to go too"Celina sounded as enthusiastic as me and Linn.

"Oh yeah! The howl gang! Elin are you in?" Elin looked at me.

"Oh okey way not" She said and smiled.

"Alice are you coming too or are you gonna miss this amazing opportunity?" I said with a smile and punched her slightly on the arm. First she was grumpy but then she cracked up in a smile.

"Well okay"

"Awesome! It's gonna be amazing"

We started to calm down and sat down around the table again.

"But they aren't here for a concert" Linn said sadly

"Oh well , we will still see them live" I said trying too sheer them up.

Then the school bell rang and we went of to physics class.

<Micheal's POV>

*Tut-tut-tut*

My clock is ringing but I don't care, I let it ring.

"Tut-tut-tut"

I feel the vibrations through my body. I let it ring at least 5 minuets until....

" Would you MINDE turning that thing OF? It was Ashton, he seemed upset for some reason so I turned the alarm of.

"Are you upset dear Ash?" I said as polite as I could.

"Oh no, why would I be that? You just had your alarm clock ringing at 5am, there's no problem with that!" One of his eyes twitched so I understood that he was upset.

Well I think I would be too if I was woken up at 5am without wanting too.

"And the fact that we are going too London today has no thing to it, no it's perfectly fine to wake up now and don't have a nap in 24 hours" He continued. I bet he was pretty upset.

"Sorry Ash, I had no idea my alarm clock was sopose to ring now I swear."

"Okey sorry I yelled at you Miche but I am seriously tired. Well since I don't think I will be able to go back too sleep how about you and I starts packing?"

And so we did, after about an hour both my and Ashton's bags where done so we decide to pack the others bags too. One more hour passed and we were done.

"What are we suppose too do now" Ash asked me as he closed Calum's suitcase.

"How about some tv watching?" I asked and he nodde. We sat down by the tv and watched Australian Hollywood wife's until Luke and Calum woke up.

Hope you like this chapter , I'll try to make the next chapter pretty soon

Loads of Love

//AwsomeVictori