Chapter 2

Forever you and me.

Chapter 2

< Michael's POV >

*Riiiing*

"Hello?"

"Hello is the room to your pleasure?" It was a very polite British man in the other end of the phone. His accent sounded like he was from one of those very British TV series.

"Well it is very too my pleasure" I tried too sound like him without succeeding.

"Well that's spleding just tell me if you need something else." He said this and hung up.

"Who was that?" Luke,Calum and Ashton asked at the same time.

"The guy from the reception" I said and walked in to the bathroom. I watched my reflection in the mirror, my hair was a total mess and not that kind of mess that looks cool, just a mess. I took some wax and tried to fix a cool mess and it kind of worked.

"Hey Mikey are you done?" Oh really I had been in here for about 5 minuets and they what me to hurry up?

"I'm done" I said and threw the door open.

"Great I really have to pee" Ash looked really honest when he said this and then he disappeared in to the bathroom.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked Luke who was siting by the tv.

"Well Niall wanted us too go to Believe it or not by Piccadilly Circus"

"That sounds fun! When are we leaving?" I said and looked at him.

"I think we are leaving about an hour!" Calum nearly screamed from his bed upstairs.

"Okey, well I think I will go and have some sleep then. Wake me up in 30 minutes please." I said as I laid back down on my bed.

< Victoria's POV >

*Riiiing*

Oh finally, the school is finally over. I stuffed my bag with school books for homework ,seriously the ninth grade is the worst year of them all. Me, Linn, Cece and Elin walked home, it was cold and forgot my gloves at home. Linn started playing "Try Hard" By 5 seconds of summer on her phone and all sang along.

"She's so out of reach"

"And I'm finding it hard"

"Cause She MAKE'S ME FEEL MAKE'S ME FEEL YEAH SHE MAKE'S ME FEEL MAKE'S MEE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL"

We sang as loud as possible and I sang pretty false but it made it all a bit more fun. Linn came to a sudden stop all of a sudden, she turned of the music.

" Wait up just a sec, how are we getting to Gothenburg ? I need to have a plan before I tell my mum about it." Linn said and looked questioningly at me.

"Hum that's a pretty good question." I said and looked down at the ground.

"Wait a sec!" Cece said as she took up her phone to check something . "The trains started going last weekend right? How about we take the train?" She said and gave us a smile.

"That's a great idea!" I said and gave her a hug.

* 3 hours later *

"So is everybody okey for Saturday ?" I wrote on our group chat.

" I'm okey! " Cece wrote in a quick replay.

"Not sure yet sorry :/ " Elin wrote after about 5 minuets.

"It's okey ! :D " Elin replied after another 10 minuets.

"Yeeeeess!!! I'm okey too, my gran convinced mum in the last minuet! :) " Linn wrote after about an half hour.

Now Alice was the only one left, hopefully she would be allowed to go.

Three more hours passed and we didn't hear anything from Alice.

"Alice is everything alright?" I wrote in a text to her.

"...'' was all she replayed

Three hours passed but there was no replay from Alice.

''Well sleep tight everyone!'' I texted and went to sleep.

* Next morning *

Alice and Linn where in the cafeteria when I entered the school so I went over to them.

"God morning!" I called trough the crowd.

"Morning!" They answered at the same time.

"Where's Cece and Elin?" I asked and looked questioning at them.

"Cece is at the dentist and Elin is at the doctor." Linn replayed as she looked down on her phone. She seemed to write to someone.

"Poor them! Who are you writing to by the way?"

"No one!" Linn said and put her phone down quickly.

"Oh come on who is it?!" Me and Alice said at the same time and tried to steal her phone.

"Seriously it's no one! I promise you, I would tell if it where important." She said and gave us a smile so we dropped the subject.

"Linni, Vic.... I have to tell you something." Alice said and looked down at her hands on the table. Me and Linn looked at her in confusion.

" I-I I'm not allowed to go on Saturday" Alice said and her eyes started to water. I hugged her.

"Oh my, Alice I'm so sorry to hear that!" Linn said and hugged her from the other side.

" I'm really sorry to but you have to go the four of you so at least you have a nice time OK?" She said and whipped the tears from her cheeks.

"We will!" me and Linn said just as the school bell started to ring.

" Time for some history I said as I griped their hands and led them towards history class.

Hope you liked this chapter, I will try to update as soon as possible ! I promise!

// AwsomeVictori