Catching up

Taylor😍
----------------------------------------

-Taylor

Hey I think I should catch yall up on what's been going on. Me and Nolen been great nothing really big been happening but my birthday coming up so that means our 1 year anniversary coming up. We don't want to do anything too big but just chill like always. I still work at the club but as a bartender this time.
Nolen on the other hand he works in a business.

I haven't had a sign of Money so I think he moved to Miami I hope so. Asian convenienced Lucas to moved down here with her and their now living together.

Jahdiah moved to Cali with his boyfriend I miss him a lot. Tina she moved down the street from me now so she comes over all the time with Jr also Jacob her baby's father has been missing for about 6 month's.

But about Maddy that bitch annoying ass hell she stays texting and calling me 24/7 but she cool other than that. So far everything is good.......

"Babe." Nolen said as he walked in the living room.

"Hey babe." I said smiling.

"I'm tired." He said sitting in between me legs.

"Aww poor baby." I said kissing his neck.

He laid his head on my chest as I rubbed his back.

"How was your day baby?" He asked with his head still in the chest.

"Good I had Jr over for a little bit while Tina went to work, how was your day?" I asked.

"Busy like always." He said looking at me smiling.

"Come on let's go lay down in the bed." I said before I pecked his lips.

We got up and headed to the bedroom. He flopped on the bed with his eyes closed. I began taking off his shirt and he took off his pants. He began to laugh for no reason.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"We do this everyday." He said laughing.

"I know right, I kinda don't mind it." I said giggling a little.

"I love you beautiful." He said kissing my lips.

"I love you more daddy." I said pecking his lips a couple more times before pulling away.

He got under the covers.

"Come get in with me." He said with a big smile on his face.

I took off my rob leaving me in my lace bra and panties. I got in the bed cuddling with him he pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around me while my leg was around his waist putting my face in his neck.

"I missed you today." I said.

"I missed you too babe, I'm not going to work like this for a long time okay I just have to take care of things then I'll come home early and everything, I promise." He said looking at me.

"Okay I really hope so because it's weird not having you with me all the time." I pouted.

"I'll be home mostly everyday before you even know it." He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I said looking up at him.

He kissed my lips a couple of times before pulling away but I wanted a little more. I graded his face pulling him in kissing his lips a couple more times before pulling away.

"Goodnight I love you." I said smiling at him.

"Goodnight babe I love you more" He said.

He played with my hair until we both drifted off to sleep.

-Maddy

I can't stop thinking about Nolen it's just something about him. Everytime I go to their house I can barely control myself around him. Taylor has the perfect life she had one of my dream boys and now she got the other one. I think Nolen be feeling me.

Sometimes it's the way he be looking at me when he high with his eyes barely open and red that's sexy ass fuck. I tried to get over me feeling this way about him but it didn't work at all.

I was going to get some of Nolen one way or another and I've been thinking about what I can do to make him notice me more. But I do got a new boo so yall gone just have to see who.

-Money

Taylor still my girl I don't give a fuck what her nigga say's. I've been trying to stay out of her way for only a little bit. Just so she can have some space and I been also thinking about what I do get her back so then I'll get her pregnant.

That's the only way I can make her stay and I'm willing for her to have my first child. I think I'm done putting my hands on her too unless she makes me really upset but I heard she still working at the club still but as a bartender so I'm gone pop up on her on day.

I just miss my baby a lot I'm salty that it's really over between us.

-Asian

What's going down my people. Me and Lucas been good he just got to get use to the Atlanta streets ya feels me. I never thought I would ever meet a nigga like him.

He stay's with me 24/7 too it's cute how he act like he can't stay nowhere without me. I don't mind it I like having him as my company and he can rap and sing a little something something.......

"Get off of me." I said laughing.

"No didn't you miss me?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"You only went in the shower." I said keeping a straight face before busting out laughing.

"So you didn't?" He asked.

"What the hell Lucas really?" I asked still laughing.

"Yes Asian." He said.

"You can believe that I did." I said pecking his lips.

"Better had." He said letting me go.

"You talking like you hard.." I said looking at him.

"Yeah because I am." He said laughing.

"Sike." I said.

"Shut the hell up." He said putting on his basketball shorts.

"Make me." I said.

I knew what he was going to do so I tried to run out the door but failed. He grabbed my hips then threw me on the bed holding my arms making me laugh

"I was just playing let me get up." I said.

"Nope." He said licking my cheek.

"Bruh stop." I whined.

"Nah to late you shouldn't of said that." He said laughing as he kept licking my face.

"Stop licking my face!" I yelled.

"Alright then I'm gone lick something else then." He said looking at me.

"Not now." I said pecking his lips.

"Alright later then." He said letting me got.

"Most definitely." I said walking out the room.

To Be Continued....
-------------------------------
Hey loves🙌❤
What yall think?
☆Show Some Love
☆Comments
☆& Votes