Lord Be With Me

Taylor, Nolen, and Lex😍
-----------------------------------------

-Nolen

I woke up at 5:45am to get ready for work Taylor was still sleep and I didn't want to wake her. I washed my face then brushed my teeth I got my close out and started getting dressed. Taylor began to move mean she was waking up.

"Babe do you have to go?" She asked whining.

"Yes baby but I'll be home early I promise." I said kissing her cheek.

"What time is early?" She asked sitting up.

"Around 4 in the afternoon and lay back down baby." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"I can't sleep now." She said.

"Why not?" I asked walking to her.

"Because I can't sleep when you anit in bed with me." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Well we can take a nap when I come home." I said pecking her lips.

"Alright then but for right now I'm wide awake and I'm not going back to sleep." She said getting out of bed.

"Babe you gone mess up your sleep just go back to sleep." I said following her to the bathroom.

"I wake up after you leave everyday I just act sleep because I know you going to try and make me go back to sleep like how your doing now." She said as she washed her face.

"Okay well it's almost time for me to go." I said getting behind her.

"How much minutes you got?" She asked as she brushed her teeth.

"25." I said kissing her neck.

"No enough but we can later." She said rinsing out her mouth.

"In 25 minutes I can make you cum 3 times stop playing." I said as we walked out the bathroom.

She started laughing because she knows it's true.

"Shut up and quickies never work out for us." She said.

"Yeah, but later then?" I asked.

"Yes later now let's go downstairs." She said holding my hand.

We went downstairs to the kitchen.

"I want to cook for you baby." She said getting the eggs out the frigerator.

"Okay make it quick I got 15 minutes till I'm out the door." I said.

"Okay shut up I'm cooking eggs and what else do you want?" She asked.

"I don't be hurgy in the morning so I'll just eat eggs baby." I said.

"Okay." She said as she cooked my eggs.

"Do you always walk around the house like that?" I asked.

"Yes." She said looking at me.

"Why don't you do this when I'm home?" I asked.

"Because if I would walk around in my lace bra and panties you would want to fuck me everywhere I go." She said.

"Yeah you right." I said laughing.

"Exactly I know I am." She said as she passed me my plate.

"But you can always still do that." I said.

"Nolen if I would do that I will be score for weeks because your hony ass." She said straight facing me.

"No you won't and I don't be that hony all the time so you gone try for me?" I asked as I ate my eggs.