Chapter 3

<pre>Your perspective:

You can’t remember the last time you were so happy. You still can’t believe it. Cody is finally coming to [Your country]. You have dreamt about that so often. You have school till 2 o’ clock and at 3 o’clock the tickets will go on sale. You and Anna are going to buy tickets at your house. When you arrive at school you notice that you’re a bit late. You hurry to your class. You teak a seat next to David. David notices how excited you are and asks what’s going on. You explain the whole thing and David laughs. ‘’You’re really love that guy, don’t you?’’ Yes I love him – You thought in your head. You giggle. You answers David’s question with a simple yes. When you last class starts you notice something weird is going on. Your teacher is standing in front of the class and tells us to put our books away in our backs. You’re looking for eye contact with Anna to see if she knows what’s going on. But she doesn’t. Then your teacher takes the word again. I’ve some bad news. There is stolen money from Mister Grein during Gym class. Since you were the only class that could get access to the money you all can’t leave. We’ve called the police and they will handle it further. ‘’But it wasn’t me’’ said David. He sounds a bit angry. You try to calm him down. You raise your hand to ask a question. ‘’Yes [Y/N]. How long will it take sir?’’. ‘’Oh dear, I don’t know. An hour I think?’’
</pre>