Chapter One

Taylor's pov
   "I can't believe you won't be living right across the street anymore." My best friend, Kim whines. "Hey, At least I can visit on weekends and we still go to the same school." I say taping up my last box.
     She carries it down to the moving truck. After everything is in the truck we hug for awhile until my mom honks the horn." How about this since you guys don't want to split up right now. Kim if it's okay with your mom u can come with us for a few days." My mom says.
         We both scream and I help her pack. We pull up to the new house and I take in my surroundings. Kim and I gasp as we realize I live right next door to the baddest boy in school. Christopher Anderson.
        In school we are shy and nerdy but when someone messes with us then we stand up for our selves but other wise we don't talk. After everything's settled in the door bell rings ."I got it mom." I yell and open the door. I look up to a tall muscular frame and see Christopher Anderson standing with a basket full of cookies .
     "Hey, your that quiet nerdy girl who never talks aren't you." He says looking me up and down. "Can I help u and no I don't want your Girl Scout cookies" I scoff even though I wanted the cookies so badly. He clinches his jaw and steps toward me."Does it look like I'm a girl." He growls. "Do you really want me to answer that" I say confidently. He growls then pushes the cookies into me.
      I close the door as he walks off and I gasp. Using my inhaler I run up stairs and tell Kim everything.Yes, I have asthma. Tomorrows day of school is not gonna be easy. I think while getting ready for bed.

Xx Heyy guys sorry for the short chapter but I'm not that great of a writer. Hope you like it and vote for it. Bye - Nadia xX
P.s. I will try and update or post a chapter ever day byeeeeeee