~ Chapter 1: My Encounter ~

I was laying in bed when I heard something hit my window. It was somewhere around midnight, but I really couldn't tell because I don't have a clock like the fancy rich kids. Then again, I don't even own one just in general. Curious as I was, I sat up slowly rubbing my eyes with my long sleeved black night gown when I heard the sound again. I stretched my arms out in front of me as I slowly pulled the grey covers off. I then slipped into my white fuzzy slippers and made my way to the window. Opening the curtains caused my eyes to squint to adjust to the bright moonlight that shined through, I opened the window looking at the ground, but no one was there except my dog, Milo. A slight breeze brushed past my face as two human hands covered my eyes somewhat startling me. I felt my heart beat fast as I felt the breath of the mysterious person brush against my neck.

"Guess who!" A young voice called out. It sounded almost like a husky male, but where I'm so tired my brain couldn't comprehend. I placed my hands on the hands that were covering my eyes and felt the warmth of the person's hands and how soft they were, "Come on guess." The voice called out again as I felt the words brush against my neck which sent chills down my spine. I moved the hands from my eyes as I turned around seeing a young boy staring at me. He wore a nicely knitted green flannel, brown pants, black converses with green laces, and a green beanie. "Come on, I'm beginning to grow impatient." The boy said with slight anger in his voice, interrupting my gaze.

"I'm sorry, but I really don't know you." I said slightly afraid as I backed away towards the window. "And how'd you get in here? I live in a three story house and there's no way you could've walked into my room because the door is always locked at night." The boy laughed slightly as he pulled me into a head lock and began to mess up my already messy brown hair.

"Stop playing around Mariah." He said finally letting me go as a bright smile formed on his face." Its me Peter!" He added as he spun around on the heels of his feet.

"Peter who?" I began to say as he took my hands and held them.

His smile disappeared and spoke with slight disappointment," Peter Pan."

***

So I've decided I'll be posting a chapter a day! So stay tuned! ♡
And if you have any comments or suggestions that you'd like to talk about personally feel free to PM me!