One

A/N: in this Harry is 19 in this and will be living in the sidemen house but Callux and Calfreezy will still be friends with everyone.
Adelane POV
I am woken up by the sound of my alarm beeping, 6AM. Groaning as I get out of bed  walking to the my bathroom. I look at the mirror and see A POSSESSED CHILD oh wait that's me... Oops. Hoping in the shower as I am welcomed by the hot steamy water.
Hi I'm Adelane Singh, a socially awkward 17 year old, I'm also known as Vikkstar123's little sister. You're probably wondering why I am up so early? Well that's because my parents thought it'd be a good idea to send me to my brother and his friends for the summer. I am actually quite excited to meet the SDMN, I met Tobi and Simon before just not the rest. I'm kinda nervous too, you know to be living with your favorite YouTubers isn't quite something that would happen in real life unless you're in a fanfic. (*wink wink* okay I'm just getting worse at puns)

I got ready and applied a bit of eyeliner on my bottom waterline I don't really like using that much make up to be honest. I usually wear make up when I go out for something fun. I wake my dad up and let him get ready while I eat breakfast. My dad tells me to say goodbye to my mom before I go, I do as I'm told and we head out the journey is like 3 hours.
So I basically slept the whole time.

3 hours later
I was woken up by my friends spamming me with texts,
Bobby: YO FAMALAM
Jojo: PLZ NO NOT AGAIN
Theodora: guys is Addy alive?
Addy(me): well I was asleep but I'm alive
Theodora: did you meet them yet!?
Jojo: well did you?!?
Addy: nope but we're driving into their driveway, wish me good luck.
Theodora: oh don't worry I have a surprise for you 😏
Addy: uh okay...
I look out the window and see the pebble fulled driveway. I'm supposed to text Vikk when I arrive.

Addy👸🏽: hi we're here.
Vikkie😏: k I'm coming

He instantly runs out and then trips because he has the leg strength of a four year old child. I get out of the car with my bag and hug him. Surprisingly he picked me up.
We say goodbye to dad and walk to the doorstep.
"By the way everyone is asleep except Simon and I," he says unlocking the door.

Here we go ...

A/N: I hope you liked it, this actually my first fanfic that I wrote online so yeah.
Trinity <3