Chapter 11

Lord Death's P.O.V

I was startled by the mirror ringing at a late hour, even though it was around 8 o' clock, but I answered it anyway. "Hello! Hello! Wassup!? Wassup!?" I said in my comical voice.

"Hello Lord Death" Maka said, a little troubled "Maka are you troubled with something?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "Well you see sir, remember when Kid left weeks ago to complete an assignment?" she asked and of course I responded with a 'yes.'

"Well...Kid has returned sir, but not as a grim reaper..or a human for that matter.." she took a deep breath "he returned as a cat." That's when I noticed the unusual cat she was holding.

"Oh! That's right! I forgot there was a spell casted on the location of the assignment!" I said now realizing what had happened and held up a finger "it was specifically casted upon grim reapers in an attempt to scare me from setting foot on there!"

Clapping my hands together I continued, "now I currently am not aware of how long the spell will last however, I do know that once the spell is set off, the witches who set it up will come find who ever it was that triggered it."

"In other words Kid's targeted." Soul said "exactly so he will have to have an eye on him at all times!" then Maka cut in "don't worry sir, we'll make sure Kid's safe until the spell can be lifted."

"Oh! Thank you Maka! I know Kiddo can be a handful so I wish you luck!"