Traited?

Taylors POV

My phone buzzed. Waking me up. My iphone 5S gold colour reflecting off the lamp light. I picked it up and read it. A pic from gossip!? They know about me and Harry already???

I clicked the pic...

I was gobsmacked, Harry kissing another girl. I looked to the side of the bed. Harry was gone. Probably seeing her.

The tweet said:

Harry and this girl seem to be spotted alot!!!! He claims he was kissing a fan as this was leaked last night around 1ish this morning. Is his fling with @taylor swift13 over already?

My eyes filled with tears as I read it. My phone almost broke with hate and sadness  messages.

#Taylorareyouokay?

Musicmakesmehigh:How is @taylor swift13 with Harry and that girl. Taylor your better then him.

Selenaismyhero:Tay tay! No messing about with him. Get to your record label coz I wanna see your break-up song at Number one...

(A/N Made up names btw)

#Taylordeservesit

Harryismycribtonight: Taylor deserved to be cheated on. Shes a slut for dating almost every male celebrity.

Swiftieshouldie: I wish Taylor wouldn't write songs about her guys. I would hate to see Harry upset. DIE TAYLOR!!!!

I broke down. For the next five minutes I cried until I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!!!" I scream my voice wobbly.

Selena came running in and hugged me.

"What ar-" She cut me off...

"I heard and was in the area. I couldn't leave my friend when this happened to her!"

The next few hours Selena calmed me and I worked up enough courage to ask Harry about what he had done.