Met

Taylors POV

I sat in my seat and Selena whispered to me 'One direction are here'

Wow!  Maybe they could give me some tips as their songs are so catching and everyone seems to love them.

Selena smiles and I smile back. A few boys walk across us and sit next to us. The Wanted!

"Hey Tom!" I say. We always got along. We were bffs. Except my lonley hearts club members their my best besties! Lol.

Harrys POV

I sat in my seat watching people exepting awards until someone I somehow fell in love with. We were front seats and as she walked up to the stage so spotted me looking at her. She smiled and waved. The crowd went wild. After that all I could think about was her. With her glossy blonde hair and luminous smile. All I could see is her too. She won so many awards.

"Hazza!" Louis poked me and I stood up. What? We won a award?

As I walked up I saw her and smiled and waved just like she did. She had her awards all around her and I realised who she was... Taylor Swift. Shes not that old like Caroline. Her company paid her to go out with me and she called me her toy boy. She kept trying to play dirty with me and I dumped her. Taylor is only like 23 at the most and yet she is so hot...

Taylors POV

I walked up to the stage and ran up the steps almost falling in my heels. A man in front is watching me carefully when I reach stage I make out that he's Harry Styles! OMG! I waved and smiled. Could he look any better? He's still as hot as the pictures and videos for the rest of the night going up and down the runway to the stage all I could think about was him.

At the after party I chatted to him. He was sweet and when I had to go he offered to take me to my limo. I smiled as he helped me with all my awards. I put them in the limo and said goodbye. Before I stepped inside he leaned in and kissed my lips. I was suprised but sparks seemed to fly between us. I hugged him and slipped a card with my number in his jeans pocket...