His Love

It was a bright sunny day in the beautiful kingdom of Sindria. The usual roar of the kingdom went on by. Markets being ran, children playing, and other normalities. But in the kingdom's castle lay dormant an interesting story that would unfold.

"Sinbad!" Ja'far called out. "Now what's the matter with you, you're completely behind on paperwork!" Layers of documents loitered the desk. And Sinbad was silently sleeping behind it all ,well , until Ja'far came.

"It's her Ja'far, she completely clouds my thoughts. All I can think about is her; Y/N." Sinbad was very much in love with her but because of the way Y/N behaves let's say, Sinbad is only left to think of her. Ja'far laughs quietly.

"She is quite menacing but she is still a woman. She wishes to be caressed and loved and taken dee-" Sinbad jumps up quickly.

"Okay Ja'far! Yeesh I get it now. I will tell her at the festival. I'm sure she won't deny her love , she's just very abrasive is all." He said anxiously. Meanwhile back in her corridors , Y/N sighed in desperation. If that stupid Sinbad just didn't play with women's feelings all the time, I could show him I cared , she thought.

"Well if that stupid prick wants to womanize I don't have to wait around for him. Hmph!" She contemplated this before taking a nap.

As the day went on, laterns were set up flowers , cakes, and all types of festive foods were set up for the festival."Have you made your move yet sir? This melancholy attitude doesn't suit you at all." Said Masrur defeatedly. Sinbad only grabbed a drink and whisked himself away quickly thinking of how he'd confess.

Timeskip

There was singing , dancing , and lots of fun. But Y/N only occupied herself with hugging the wall. A friendly male had tried to acquaint himself but got a very nerving 'go away'. Y/N was quite upset. Would Sinbad at least ask for a dance?

Then suddenly the performers slowed the music down. The dancers had stopped and went for refreshments and Sinbad went looking for Y/N.

When he saw her clad in a flowy dress with a flower headband and beautiful makeup that complimented her skin, Sinbad was taking aback. Then he approached her.

"Y/N you look beautiful tonight." He saw her face brighten a little , "May I have this dance?" Y/N 's face went from happy to resentment. She scoffed loudly.

"No thank you Sinbad. I'm not one of your stupid pets! I won't be used and thrown away." She began to walk away but then Sinbad grabbed her wrist.

"You are my world Y/N. There is not a day where I do not think of you. You are so beautiful and smart. And though you don't show it much, you're so very kind. A life without you is nothing. So Y/N please , take this dance and hand in marraige."

Y/N was shocked. Utter confusion and happiness welled on her face. Without thinking, she slapped Sinbad and muttered. "That's for taking so long you prick." But Sinbad only smiled and laughed then said, "Forgive me, but I have forever with you now my love." He sealed the new found union with a dance and kiss.

"He finally did it!" Masrur and Ja'far exclaimed quietly 5 feet from where Sinbad and Y/N were.

'Why does the sky stay blue? It's probably the same reason that your pretty face is smiling too.'

The End