// seventeen

*~/ meet up point of view is narrator \~*

it was the day philip lester waited for almost a week now. and daniel howell never imagined their relationship would turn out this far before. of course, he dreamt of the day, but this day was going to be different for the boys.

//

dan watched his phone, as he played Pokémon Go! his heart raced for excitement. as for other wise, phils heart raced with fear. he didnt want dan to leave phil like the others. phil wanted dan to hold him tight with love.

dan patiently waited on the bench by the water, constantly looking up to watch for the pale black-haired boy. it was 5 minutes after 12 and dan started worrying. they were suppose to meet up at this bench. where love occurred the most.

it was already quarter after 12 and dan started to panic! dan started hallucinating, everything was spinning. he took a drink of his bottled water sitting next to him on the bench.

"d-dan?" a voice spoke.

dan instantly stood up and it was phil. they both smiled with joy, dan hugged phil tight and phil hugged him back.

"i started worrying phil, you were 20 minutes late." dan sighed.
"oh yeah, i got l-lost..." phil looked at the ground as they pulled away at the same time.

they started walking towards the bridge and phil accidentally touched dans hand, and dan looked up at phil.

"s-sorry." phil mumbled.

then, dan grabbed his hand and phils heart raced. their love got stronger and stronger, but they both knew they were taking it slow. phil grasped dans soft hand and they both blushed and looked away.

"phil?" dan said with a shaky voice.
"dan?" phil responded.

dan turned towards phil, and phil gazed at his dark brown eyes. they moved in closely together and dan put his hand on phils neck -- and phil being new to this, he just stood their like a pencil. dan kissed phil on the lips, and phil kissed back, being phils first kiss was an honor.

dan pulled away, and looked to the right and it was dans almost girlfriend, catrific. she shook her and ran off. dan stared at her, but not ran after her. instead, he continued to make out with phil.

"w-we should go to my apartment..." dan suggested.
"o-ok." phil smirked and followed dan.

//

ok im not really a fan of cat and dan so...
[ i dont think anybody is ]

wait if you are, im sorry.

ok, next chapter is at dans place ;))))))

xx jade