chapter 5

8 months later.
I'm now 8 months pregnant I'm 2 weeks away from my due date. Res had her son already last week she named him Tyrese prince brown and Jenai had her baby girl yesterday she named her Jenai love king. I guess its just me left.
"Hey what's wrong with you?" I asked Jay.
"Nothing man move." He said trying to move out of the corner but I was in front of him.
"Just tell me what's wrong." I said.
"I just don't wanna be botheted ." he said trying squeeze part again "RA MOVE GOT DAMN IT!"
"Or what?" I said now in his face
"DONT TEST ME RIGHT NOW!" He yelled
"I'm.not moving tell you what fuxking wrong with you!" I yelled punching him in chest at that movement I felt my back slammed against the wall with him holding my arms
"ARE FUXKING CRAZY DONT YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME!" He yelled then let me go.
"ARE YOU CRAZY I DARE YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN LIKE THAT AND ILL END YOUR LIFE!" I yelled then punched him.
That's when he raised His like he was going to hit me causing me to flinch but stopped. "WHAT YOU WAS GOING TO DO HIT ME, WHY YOU STOPPED HIT ME BITXH HIT ME!" I yelled pushing.
"Just leave me alone man." He said snatching his keys and leaving.
I called Jenai and Res over.I was sitting Indian style in eating oreos and watching sponge Bob. They came in with the babies.
"Hey gurl." Jenai said.
"Hey when u going let my niece come out?" Res said putting Tyrese in his playpen that we got for the kids when we go over to each other house.
"I hope soon because Hayden is getting on my nerves." I said.
"When is your dad coming to see you?" Jenai asked putting Jenai in the other playpen.
" Tommorw." I said.
"So how Jayden getting on your nerves.?" Res asked sitting down.
"So we got into a argument and he going to pin me against the wall then raised his hand like he was going to slap me." I said in disbelief.
"Mhm." Jenai said shaking her head.
After that we talked and watched movies for about 3 hours. That's when jayden came in and said "Y'all need to leave like now." He said talking to Jenai and Res.
"Why for you can hit her?!" Jenai yelled in his face.
"Makayla get out of my face." He said backing up.
"Y'all I be fine ." I said giving them hugs.
"OK girl call me if you need me and Res Jr." Res said referring to her gun.
"No problem." I said then the took the babies and left.
I sat on the couch and jatden sat next to me.
"I'm sorry." He said.
"That doesn't make it right." I said getting up and walking away.
"Don't walk over from me when I'm talking to you AMBERLLINA!" He yelled grabbing my hand.
"I dare you to call me that again." I said starting at him.
"Don't you love me still." He said.
"Of course I do but that doesn't make it all right for you to put your hands on me I could have miscarriage." I said staring at him getting ready to just the tears fall.
"Im sorry I love you." He said pulling on his lap.
"I love you too baby just promise me you won't hurt me no more." I said crying onto his chest.
"I won't." He said
"No say you promise." I said now staring in his eyes.
"I promise." He said then kissed me then we fell asleep.
****1 week later****
Jenai, Ty,Res ,Corey and the babies.
I was doing a twerking to the controlla remix with my big asx belly.
"You better stop shaking my baby." Jayden said.
"Man whatrver ." I said and I stood up and... POW! My water broke. "AHHHHGG!"
"Why the hell are you screaming.?". Jenai asked me.
"My Water if just broke!" I said.
"OH SHXT!" Jayden said hopping up.
"Go get the ba-AGRHH! " I said while another contraction hit causing me to stumble a little I'm small so these contractions be kicking me tail.
Jayden ran up the stairs I guess get the baby bag. We got the hospital and in 3 hours my princesses was here I took a pic of her and posted it below.

@Queen_RaRa😘- Gusse who's finally here my bbg Paradise Paris Johnson 😍💝💓  897 likes 199 comments  @Papi_Jayden-  Now my world is complete with my girls 💖💞  @jenai👑- Awwe my niece us finally here make room

897 likes 199 comments
@Papi_Jayden- Now my world is complete with my girls 💖💞
@jenai👑- Awwe my niece us finally here make room.
@Res_love_- My son Is going go crazy protecting her smh.
View all
I'm so happy my bbg is here finally here. I just watched her sleep and we all passed her around then I went to sleep.

PARADISE IS FINALLY HEREEE!!!! 😃 oh and im changing makaylas baby to a boy his is going to Calvin James King. 😍