2. The Bosses Child (LiamxAdrianna)*Edited*

Contains: Love, Romance, Video Recording, Pregnancy, Teen, Sex, Raise, Riding, Oral, First Time

Rated: PG-13

--------

"Mr. Payne, why must I wear bunny ears for Christmas?" Eighteen year old, Adrianna Jones, asked her boss as she fixed the rabbit ears on top of her head.

"It looks good with the costume." Liam said as he watched Adrianna with lust in his eyes. He's been after Adrianna since she first started working for him last year. Of course Adrianna didn't notice because all she could think about was the fact that she was the only one wearing a costume.

"But why aren't the other girls wearing one?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Liam bit his lip to keep himself from groaning. She was so innocent.

"It's because the other girls don't look as good as you do." Liam said before he could stop himself. Adrianna blushed, looking down at her feet.

"T-Thank you, Mr. Payne." Adrianna stuttered. "Um...I'm going to go clean tables."

Liam watched as she skipped to the other side of the bakery, bending over so that she could reach across the table. Liam's dick hardened when he saw that she was wearing a neon green thong. He quickly walked to his office and sat down in his chair, unzipping his pants. He pulled out his impressive member, stroking it as he started thinking about taking Adrianna in front of the other workers. He groaned as he felt himself get even harder.

"Fuck." He grunted, throwing his head back. He felt pre-cum start to come out of the tip, brushing it with his thumb.

"Mr. Payne?" He heard Adrianna say from the other side of the office door. Liam opened his eyes as he heard the door open.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!" Adrianna screamed as she noticed what Liam was doing. "I-I'll go."

She was about to walk back out, but Liam stopped her.

"Wait." He said, standing up. He didn't bother to put his dick away since he was going to try to get Adrianna to sleep with him. Adrianna blushed as he got closer to her. She's never had sex before. Hell, she's never even seen a guys' member in her entire life.

"W-What do you need?" She asked, trying not to look at his dick.

"You." He said, picking her up. She squealed, gripping onto his shoulders as he locked the door. He carried her over to his desk and set her down. "Let me ask you a question."

Adrianna nodded, looking at him with big green eyes that were filled with curiosity.

"Have you ever given a guy a blow job before?" He asked. Adrianna blushed as she shook her head. Liam smirked. "Would you like to?"

Adrianna's eyes widened. Did she want to? Yes, but what if she wasn't good and Liam fired her? She needed this job to help her mom with the bills.

"I'll give you a raise if that helps?" Liam said, wanting her to wrap her plump lips around his cock.

"W-Will I get fired if I'm not good?" She asked, innocently. Liam smiled, caressing her cheek.

"I won't fire you. I just want to feel those luscious lips around my c*ck." He said, making her blush even more.

"Will you tell me what to do?"

Liam nodded, sitting down on his chair. Adrianna hesitated before she kneeled in front of him.

"Grab my dick and stroke it up and down." He said. Adrianna nodded and started stroking it, giggling when Liam moaned. "Now wrap those beautiful lips around the tip and start sucking."

She wrapped her lips around him, bobbing her head up and down. Liam groaned as he grabbed her hair in his fists. He gasped when she brought him all the way in her mouth, feeling the tip hit the back of her throat.

"Fuck, baby." Liam panted. "I just want to make you mine."

Adrianna pulled him out of her mouth, looking at him with lust in her eyes.

"Make me yours, Liam." She said, making Liam groan. He picked her up and sat her on the desk, leaning in to kiss her. Adrianna moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. She whimpered when he yanked the front of her dress down, revealing her breasts. She threw her head back as Liam started sucking on her right nipple as he massaged the other breasts.

"Liam..." She whined, running her fingers through his hair. Liam left love bites all over her chest before he hiked the dress up her thighs to reveal her thong.

"You don't know what you do to me, baby." He said, pulling her thong down her long legs. He put it in his pocket, making her look at him in confusion.

"For later." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. Adrianna blushed. She watched as Liam dug through the drawer, pulling out a video camera. "I'm also going to record your first time so that I can watch it later."

Adrianna nodded and spread her legs as he grabbed a bottle of lube. He set the bottle next to her before he set up the camera in the corner of the room so that it was getting the perfect view of their love making, hitting record. He squirt some lube onto his fingers before he lined his first finger at Adrianna's virgin hole.

"Ready baby?" He asked. Adrianna nodded, spreading her legs while she bit her lip. Liam pushed his finger in, getting a small whimper from her. "Sh baby. Just relax."

"O-Okay." She whined, gripping his shoulders as Liam pulled his finger out before pushing it back in along with a second finger. She moaned, looking at Liam with half-lidded eyes.

"Feel good?" Liam asked.

"Mhm." Adrianna moaned. "I want to feel you inside me already."

Liam nodded and pulled his fingers out of her. He lubed up his c*ck and positioned himself. Adrianna braced herself for the pain that she's heard about. Liam slowly pushed in, watching Adrianna as she let tears stream down her face.

"Sh baby. I'm sorry." Liam said as he leaned in to kiss her tears away. "Just take deep breaths and the pain will slowly go away."

Adrianna nodded, taking deep breaths. After a few minutes she was relaxed and Liam was all the way inside her. Liam grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled her close to the edge of the desk as he pulled out and slammed back in. Adrianna moaned, wrapping her arms and legs around him. She laid her head on his shoulder, panting as his thrusts started to get faster and harder.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to be inside you." He grunted, digging his nails into her hips.

"H-How long?" She asked, whimpering when Liam sat down in his chair. She straddled his hips. She held onto his shoulders as she started bouncing on his dick.

"Since you started working her a year ago." Liam said, reaching down so that he could rub her clit. Adrianna cried out, coming all over his cock. Liam groaned as he felt her tighten around him. "Fuck. I'm going to cum."

"Come inside me, Liam. Make me pregnant with your child." Adrianna whispered, leaning in to kiss him. Liam grunted as he swelled and burst inside her, coating her womb. He pulled out and laid her back on the desk, spreading her legs. She held them there as she watched Liam grabbed the camera and walk back towards her.

"Look at my baby." He said, pointing the camera at her entrance to show her cunt that was full of his cum. "Going to be full with my baby."

Adrianna giggled, pulling him down for a kiss.