4. Kitten Love (Louis x Lily) *Edited*

Contains: Sex, Hybrid, Breeding, Kittens, Handcuffs, Heat, BoyxGirl

Rated: R

-----

Lily Stevens had always lived in a pet shelter ever since her parents left her here when she was a baby. The reason why they left her was because she was part cat. She had cat ears and a tail. It wasn't her fault that she was different from other kids. It was her mother's fault because she had gotten a hormone shot when she was pregnant with Lily that had a special side effect. Lily didn't really care that she was different because if she wan't then she wouldn't have met her Master Louis. Oh how she loved him because he was absolutely breathtaking. 

"Lily, where are you?" Master Louis called out, looking for his pet. You see, Louis had purchased Lily a few years ago when he was in Bradford for a business trip. He couldn't just leave her there because she was absolutely beautiful and he didn't want her to live her entire life in a cage that she couldn't even fit in anymore. "Baby, are you here?"

"Master Louis!" Lily screamed, running into Louis' arms in happiness. She purred as she rubbed her cheek against his.

"Hi baby. How are you feeling?" Louis asked, running his fingers through her long blonde hair. "Are you finally in heat?"

"Yes, Master." Lily whimpered, rubbing her crotch against his.

"Finally. I've been waiting for you to go into heat so that I could fill you up with my babies." He said, reaching down so that he could rub her p*ssy through her black lacy panties.

"Mm Master." She panted, rutting her hips against his hand.

"How about we go to the bedroom and we can test out the new handcuffs?"

Lily nodded in excitement. Louis picked her up and carried her down the hall towards their bedroom. Lily was never allowed to sleep in her own room because Louis always liked to have someone sleep next to them. Of course other people that have hybrids would normally not do that, but Louis was not like the others so he doesn't give a shit. 

Louis laid Lily down on the bed before he walked over to the chest that was next to the door. He opened it and dug through the different toys, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. He walked back over to the bed and crawled in between Lily's legs, grabbing her wrists so that he could handcuff them to the bed frame.

"Master..." Lily whined, thrashing against the bed. She loved using the handcuffs, but that was only when she wasn't in heat. Now that she was all she wants was to touch her Master as he fucked her into the bed. 

"Sh baby. Master's going to make you feel so good." He whispered, leaning down to kiss her. She whimpered, kissing him back before he pulled away. He moved down her body so that his head was in between her legs. He yanked off her panties, tossing them to the side before he leaned down and started sucking on her c*it. Lily screamed in pleasure, arching her back off the bed. Louis held her hips down as she stuck his tongue inside her hole.

"M-Master, need you." Lily begged, looking at him with half-lidded eyes.

"Did you stretch yourself today?" Louis asked. Lily nodded. 

"U-Used dildo today."

Louis smirked. Naughty girl. Master's going to have to punish you through pleasure."

Yes, this wasn't some sort of punishment, but then again like I said before Louis was not like the other "Masters."

Louis crawled back in between her legs and started stroking his c*ck. He lined himself at Lily's wet entrance before he slid inside, grunting from how tight she was. No matter how many times they had sex Lily was always tight like she was a virgin again. Louis placed his hands on her hips as he pulled out and slammed back in as he started a fast pace before he set a slow pace.

"Master, want to touch you." Lily begged, wrapping her legs around his waist. Louis leaned over her and unlocked the handcuffs, rocking into her wet p*ssy. Lily wrapped her hands around Louis' biceps, tightening around Louis' d*ck. "Master, I'm going to come."

"Come, baby. Coat my c*ck with your juices." Louis grunted, thrusting harder and faster into her as he rubbed her cl*t with his thumb.

"Master!" Lily screamed, coming all over Louis' dick. Louis groaned before he came deep inside her, panting as he felt her walls milking his c*ck. He flipped them over so that he was spooning her from behind.

"We'll get you a pregnancy test in a couple of weeks." Louis said, wrapping his arms around her waist. Lily nodded and cuddled closer to him.

****

After a few weeks Lily had started to feel a little different. Every morning she would wake up at three in the morning and she would have to run to the bathroom to throw up. Louis had went to the store at the moment to go retrieve a pregnancy test while Lily remained in bed. 

"Baby, I'm back." Louis said, walking into the bedroom with a white plastic bag in his hand. "Are you ready to take a test?"

Lily nodded, getting off the bed. She followed Louis into the bathroom and watched as he pulled out the pregnancy test.

"Do you know how to use this?" He asked.

"Yes, Master."

Louis smiled. "Okay, baby. I'll be outside if you need me."

Lily nodded and watched as he walked out of the bathroom. She pulled down her panties and peed on the bristle part of the test. When she was done she set the test on the sink before she washed her hands. She walked to the door and opened it.

"Master, I have to wait five minutes." She said. Louis nodded and wrapped his arms around her.

"Whatever happens I'll always be right here beside you." He said. Lily giggled and nodded, laying her head against his chest. They pulled apart when the timer went off on the test. They quickly walked to the bathroom and picked up the test, smiling when it said that Lily was indeed pregnant.

"Our little baby." Louis said, placing his hand on her stomach.