For those who are you to school tomorrow! Or today

Hello my girls!.

Just heard that some people are starting school tomorrow or today depends o the hours but anyways school which isn't exciting but I'm just going to say some things cause I will be like praying for you.

So first thing you do when you go to school act like a BO$$, slay that hallway, make people look at you and make yourself confident.

If some girl trying to start drama with you just walk away slaying and act like you don't give a fuck.

Wear some lip gloss or lip stick to bring all the boys to the yard. Do your Eyebrows on fleek like make them sharp in the end.

Bring them Jordan's or Vans or converse on and walk like your a Victoria secret model.

Anyways here a little quote from Jesus.

 Remember he always with you no matter what

Remember he always with you no matter what. He loves you and i love you too😘.

Anything will be alright and one last things.

What ever your going threw now or later on the year, i promise it will get better. Your going to make it through and your going to be successful and your dreams will come true.

Anyway it's already 2:40 am here in Minnesota, I don't know what time it is in your state but I love you guys really much and Jesus bless you all.

I'll be praying for you😊😘