Quantico

It was a Thursday morning when the team was heading back to Quantico. They were on the jet, JJ and Reid asleep, Rossi reading a book, Morgan listening to music, Hotch reading a case file and Prentiss... Prentiss was sitting on her own holding her knees as she saw Declan's little, innocent face swam around in her head. She was staring out of the window when Rossi came over and sat in front of her.
"So what's wrong kiddo?" He asked her.
"Hmm? Oh nothing."
"Yes there is. You have been uncomfortable since Wilson Parker called you two days ago. How did you know him?" Rossi asked again.
"I told you. I knew him from my days in interpol. Now please stop talking about him." She pleaded.
"Come here." Rossi said taking Prentiss's hands in his "You know you can tell me anything. I am here if you need me and I won't tell anyone. Promise me if you need to talk you will come to me."
"Rossi please..."
"Promise me." He insisted
"Fine I promise. Now please can you stop talking. I don't really like airplane landings."
"That's fine I don't either." He let go of her hands and sat back as the plane started to descend. As soon as the wheels touched the tarmac JJ and Reid woke with a start.
"Oh we are home." They gathered their belongings and exited the aircraft. They got into the SUV's and drove to the BAU. When they got to the sixth floor they were greeted by a very bubbly Garcia. She immediately ran over to Prentiss and hugged her.
"Hey. Hey Garcia what are you doing?" She asked trying to pry herself from the woman's grip.
"I heard what happened. Are you okay? Can I get you something? Did he hurt you at interpol?" Garcia ranted.
"No Garcia I am fine, but thank you." Emily responded as they walked through the glass doors into the BAU room. The team worked for a couple of hours, completing their paper work on the case when Hotch called Emily and Derek into his office. They walked in together and Derek shut the door behind them.
"What really happened the other night between you two?" Hotch asked. Emily was just about to respond when Hotch added "and don't lie to me. Tell me everything."
"What do you mean?" She asked confused.
"I saw the way you looked at eachother and Prentiss you got changed in front of us. Now tell me. What happened?" He insisted.
"Well, I had a nightmare..." Emily started
"Prentiss?"
"I haven't finished. I had a nightmare so Morgan came in to see if I was okay. He stayed in the room with me. I told him to join me in the bed because it was cold and I wanted him to stay so he got into bed with me. We were just falling asleep when I accidentally moved my hand and you know... Touched him. I apologized and we fell asleep. That is all."
"Is this true Morgan?" Hotch asked turning to Derek.
"Yes it is Hotch."
"Okay. And you are sure nothing else happened?"
"I'm sure." He replied.
"Good. Now Morgan could you please give us a moment."
The agent left the room.
"Who is Declan?" Hotch asked. Looking into the woman's eyes.
"A boy in a case I had. You know that."
"He is much more then that. I checked your records. Two years ago your friends stopped seeing you, you didn't pay your bills - someone called Clyde Easter payed them - and you didn't check in to work everyday then you suddenly came back six months ago. Where were you?"
"That is nothing to do with you." She said in a harsh voice.
Hotch was taken aback for a second then he said."Yes it is. I am your boss and we don't keep secrets in the BAU. Now tell me, where were you for a year and a half?"
"No where that concerns you. That was in my past." She shouted.
"How do I know you are not going disappear like that again?" He asked raising his voice.
"Because I am not. I am never doing that again."
"How do I know that. No one had any warning about your disappearance the last time" he shouted back. Everyone in the BAU room could hear them and were looking up at Hotch's office.
"You want to know how I know I am never doing that again?" She shouted, enraged now. "I was on a case. I got trapped in it and had no way of getting out. No one knew where I was so they could come and get me out. Okay. Do you feel better now?" She shouted as she opened the door to leave the office.
She stormed out and slammed the door behind her. She went to her desk got her bags and left, red faced and furious at her boss.