Back from the Past

The next day the team were at the police station when an officer came over to them.
"Agent Prentiss someone was dropped here with a note addressed to you." The man told her.
"Okay can you send them in please." She said setting her papers down.
The detective left and then a little boy walked in. He had ripped clothes on, mud on his face, hands and feet and a note pinned to his shirt. The team looked at the young boy in shock.
"Oh my god." JJ whispered.
"Miss Prentiss?" He croaked. "Help."
"Thomas?" She asked walking towards him. She was within reaching distance when the boy suddenly collapsed. She lunged towards and caught him just before his head hit the floor.
She sat with his head on her lap looking in shock at her colleagues. They waited for the ambulance for a few minutes. When it arrived Emily went in with him. They got to the hospital and Emily explained to the doctors and nurses what happened and who he is. They took extra care in looking after him and nursing him back to health.
Three hours later Emily was back at the police station and everyone was looking at the letter. Rossi read it aloud:
'Miss Prentiss.
I have given the boy back. Expect the next clue at 1:30 this afternoon.'
"Hotch. Its half past one now." JJ said in a shaking voice.
Just then the phone rang. Emily picked it up and pout it on loud speaker.
"Hello?" Prentiss said.
"Ahh. Is this Emily Prentiss?" An Irish voice came over the phone. Emily recognized it instantly.... One of Ian Doyle's buyers had found her. She hesitated then replied.
"Yes this is Agent Prentiss. And who am I speaking to?" She asked.
"You know who I am. Now I have returned the boy. Do you remember the last boy I returned? What was his name again?" He laughed. " Oh yes Declan. Oh he was a special little boy. Do you remember what I did to him?"
"Please... Don't" Emily whispered.
"I know your team is listening. Should I tell them?"
"No please." She begged as silent tears ran down her face and the rest of the team all looked at her.
"So you do remember. Good. I did it all to that little boy Thomas. He was good but not nearly as good Declan."
"Please. Stop. Please." She said pulling herself together.
"I am going to stop but only because that little boy will have to tell you all the details...." Suddenly the line went dead and the team stood astonished looking at Emily as she let the tears flow down her cheeks.
*flashback*
"Ian he's gone. Declan has disappeared." Emily cried into Ian's chest.
"Sshh. Its fine Lauren. We will find him."
"But what if one of your clients has him."
"They won't. No one knows he is mine."
Just then the little boy ran in with torn clothes crying.
"Declan. Oh god Declan. What happened?" Emily asked wrapping him in her embrace.
"The man took me." He whimpered.
"What man hunney? What man?"
"The one that was here yesterday. The one with grey hair." The women looked up at her lover and could see the rage in his eyes.
"What did her do?" She directed her concentration on Declan.
"He hurt me. He touched me down there." The boy cried. Emily saw the boy was in pain so she changed the direction of the conversation.
"Declan would you like me to bath you and then we can watch a movie in bed?" She smiled
"Yes please."
"Go get ready then. I will be up in a second." The little boy stood up and plodded up the stairs to the bathroom. "Ian what's wrong?" She asked holding his face in her hands.
"The only man that was here yesterday other than me was my brother." He said. Emily let out a gasp.
They heard a thud upstairs and ran to see what happened. Declan had collapsed and fell on the bath, hitting his head on the floor.
*flashback over*
"Prentiss? Prentiss who is Declan?" Reid asked as she focused on what had just happened.
"Oh um. Just a boy from a case I had when I was at Interpol."
"What happened to him?"
"He was sexually assaulted. I think he died. We go it him back but he passed out and hit his head on a table. I left that day." She was stretching the truth. She had left the day Declan came home but he didn't die.
*flashback*
Emily was picking flowers in the garden when the cars pulled up.
Three men and a women got out the cars. Two men went to get Ian while the women and the other man went to get Emily.
"Tsia. What are you doing here?" She whispered cautiously.
"I told you I was coming to get you." She said. The man grasped Emily's arm and dragged her to the car.
"What are you doing? No let go of me." She protested. As he tried to force her in the car. She looked up at her lover that was watching whilst on the phone. "I wanna talk to Sean. She said just as they slipped her head into the car.
~on the balcony~
"CIA, FBI. Maybe Interpol based on the suits." Ian informed the man on the other end of the phone.
"Ian Doyle out your hands on your head and get to the floor." One of the men shouted.
Ian dropped the phone and crushed it under his foot then did as they said. They took him down to the cars and placed him in the second car as the first sped away from the mansion. Ian's car followed a couple of minutes later. They were driving up a country road when they noticed a car that had driven off the road. Ian looked as they passed it and realized it was the car his lover was in.
"Lauren." He whispered.
*flashback over.*