Chapter 25

Third person pov

It had been a week since Allison had arrived home. Each passing day the danger of Calum's threat slipped her mind. Niall had been staying with her all week, her dad and brother stayed only two nights. The girl was no longer afraid of Calum and his empty threats. "No but seriously Alli, Harry is hot as fuck." Niall groaned, making Allison laugh. "I know. I'll make sure to get his number from Liam for you." The amused girl hummed making the blonde gasp. "You can do that? Wait haven't you had a crush on him since third grade-" "Shh." Allison whined, pressing a finger to his lips.

"Now let's go watch Clueless." She squealed, dragging Niall down the stairs. "Go make some popcorn while I get the movie ready." Allison wagered, pulling out the disc. "Look what I found." Niall smirked, holding up a large bottle of wine, making the excited girl smirk. During the movie, the two drank the whole bottle of wine and maybe had a few shots of vodka, but that didn't matter.

Niall was telling jokes that Allison couldn't even understand anymore. They both sat in the floor smiling at each other. The green eyed girl's smile quickly turned into confusion when Niall looked behind her with a worried glance. He tried screaming at her but something struck the back of Allison's head, making it sound as if her ears were full of cotton. The scared girl watched as a blurry figure struck Niall with the same weapon, causing blood to drop down the front of his white pajama shirt. The figure pushed Niall down, tying him up.

Allison was pushed down as her eyes were starting to close. She quickly reached over to hold Niall's hand, they looked at each other, both of their faces holding scared looks, until Allison couldn't take it anymore and her eyes closed. And everything went quiet.
_________________________

The small girl sat up clutching her head. She could feel it pounding and aching every second. Allison ran her fingers over where it hurt the most, pulling her hand away quickly when it hurt badly. The brown haired girl looked down at her fingers, seeing flakes of dried blood sitting on her fingers.

Allison pushed herself up, going to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she grimaced at her appearance. Dark bags laid under her eyes, her cheeks sunken in, a bruise was very prominent on her forehead. Suddenly she understood everything. "Niall!" Allison screamed, not caring the pain it caused her. "Niall I'm so sorry please tell me you're here." She begged, opening every door in the room. Allison screamed and cried, knowing she was back in the hell that has taken a months of her life.

"Glad you're awake." Calum growled, making the scared girl stop everything. "Stop, I'm sorry. Please let me go home." Allison rambled, backing away from him. "I told you what I'd do Allison." The angered boy huffed, wrapping his hand around her neck. "Calum don't." She cried, pushing at his chest. "I love you please don't." Allison begged, scared and hurting.

"Shut up!" Calum shouted, slamming her against the wall. The small girl yelped, trying to pry his fingers from her neck. The kiwi boy finally let go, watching as she stumbled to the bed. He thought she deserved the pain of both the wound and the hangover. He told her what would happen but she didn't listen. Allison didn't think she deserved the pain, she just wanted freedom.

Calum left her, slamming the door. All the injured girl wanted to do was sleep but she couldn't, so instead she passed out.

_____

Calum started to grow worried as it had been three days and Allison still hadn't woken up yet. The brown eyed boy sat downstairs, debating wether he should call Ben or not. Upstairs Allison has finally woken up, she still felt as if she hadn't slept at all. The ache in her head was still there, but it didn't hurt as bad as it did before. The green eyed girl pushed the heavy, wooden door open, hesitantly walking down the stairs.

"Calum?" She asked, watching as he sat with his head in his hands. He only looked up at her before looking away. Although it didn't seem like it, Calum wanted to run up to Allison and hug her. To tell her he loves her and make sure she's ok. But he wasn't going to give in easily, part of him, well most of him, was still mad at her. "Where's Niall?" Allison questioned, looking down at her shoes. "He's dead we killed him." Luke muttered blankly as he passed by. Allison gasped, tears welling in her eyes as she could hear her heartbeat. "Calm down we didn't kill him." Calum scoffed, rolling his eyes at her. "Then where is he?" The curious girl pushed, her voice becoming stern.

"We left him as a little surprise for Tomlinson. He shouldn't mess with us for awhile." The tan boy happily sighed, leaning back in his seat. Now Allison wanted to scream and hit him. She was more than upset but she could understand why Calum was angry too. "So where's Cassidy?" The timid girl asked, giving him a look. "I gave her back." He shrugged, raising his eyebrows at her.

"What do you mean you 'gave her back'?" Allison grumbled, starting to worry. "I gave her back to Ben and Jack. We obviously aren't ready for her." Calum said, making Allison scoff. "We? You mean you? I felt I was doing a pretty good job. You can't just give my daughter away like that." The pale girl shouted, ignoring the pain in her head.

"Well I did." Calum stated, leaning his head back. "You're unbelievable. You wonder why I want away from you." Allison sneered, walking through the front door. The kiwi boy didn't chase her though, he knew she was only going out to the yard. Trying to rid of her anger, Allison walked to the large weeping willow tree. Pushing aside the long branches as she started to climb the tree. It only felt likes minutes for her, but she had been there for hours.

"Um Allison?" An unfamiliar voice called, making her look down. "Oh hey Jack." She spoke, giving him a questioning glance. "Calum called Ben and he told me to come get you." Jack mumbled, looking up at her nervously. "Of course." Allison sighed, climbing down anyways. The two walked back in silence, neither of them minded though. "He cares about you." Jack spoke up, giving Allison a half smile.

"Yeah, well it doesn't seem like it sometimes." The small girl answered, shaking her head. "He really does though. He just has a hard way showing it." The blonde promised, trying to defend Calum. "A very hard time." Allison mumbled sarcastically, not meaning for him to hear her. "Just give him a chance, he really is trying." Jack begged, opening the door for her. "Maybe."

(A/N) That was shiiii anyways it's *slightly* longer. (That's what she said) but Ms_Fandom_Trash is a nag who won't leave me alone until I update 🙃 That's all?? I love you guys! Bye PANDAS🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼