10:47pm

if you were to ask her what was her favorite thing about him, she possibly couldn't answer. she would laugh and say that there were too many things to choose from. she loved his laugh; the way his eyes crinkled up and his shoulders shook. she adored how his eyed lit up when he talked about something he was oh so very passionate about. she fawns over his eyes and how they look so beautiful and how they always left her speechless. she appreciated how he treated her. with respect and as if she was his queen; his most prized posession; his treasure that he wouldn't let anyone take away. she enjoyed how he never failed to put a smile on her face: from the unexpected texts to the stupid things he sent to the kisses and hugs she wished she could hold on to forever. she gets absolutely over the moon when he remembers the little things that shows her he cares: from their song to her favorite tv show to what they wore when they first met. she wishes she could have as much ambition as he did for when we talks about the future and where they'll be, as if a magic crystal ball could tell him what the future held for them. she couldn't possibly choose one thing out of the millions and millions of things she adored about him. so when this person asked me the question "what's your favorite thing about him?"; i laugh and say "everything, because he's all i could ever ask for."