Oh no

I awoke to find Ayato sitting over me, smirking. "OI! Go away!!" I said throwing a pillow at him. "No were in my private quarters, meaning I can do whatever I want." He replied his smirk only getting wider than before... He leaned down to bite me, straddling my legs so I couldn't move and biting my neck hoping for a reaction but didn't get one.... I felt disgusting because when Karleheinz bit me was the first time I felt true hatred for vampires. 
.                              ~time skip to the next morning~

Your P.O.V

It's a beautiful morning I thought to myself looking out the window. Maybe I should ask if I could go out.... Nah I don't have to ask I mean I'll only go out in the garden! I thought contently getting my outfit on and grabbing my parasol (reader-chan your outfit and parasol just without the weapons are the media but whatever your favorite colors are ok?)

I tip-toed quietly downstairs then out the door into the garden and saw someone laying loan in the grass craaaaap are they gonna catch me!? You know what whatever I thought as I walked along the rows of roses making sure the sun didn't get me. "OI! What are your doing out here!?" I heard an angry voice say from behind me. Crap it's Tsunbaru! I thought discontentedly I looked ahead I only to find him now standing in front of me. "Gahhh! Where did you even come from!?" I yelled  at him. "I was behind you and now I'm here because you should be inside!" He yelled at me. I threw my parasol down and yelled "BITE ME!" (Translation: vampire slang for fight me)  "OH ITS ON!" He yelled back and swung at me, but I ducked it, secretly I conjured some rose roots and got them wrapped around Subarus ankle and laughed when he fell over. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?" He yelled "Do what?" I asked. He just gave me the 'are you stupid' look "The thing with the roots you Baka!" He yelled "I didn't do that it was just a cool coincidence." I replied before picking up my parasol and walking away.

Subaru P.O.V

Wow. That's all I have to say.. She can fight really well, even with the outfit she wore which she looked good in. I thought walking back to where I was laying down. I stared at the sky looking at the clouds covering my eyes because of the sun. She had a parasol, does that mean she can't be in the sun? I thought to myself before walking back up to the mansion falling asleep... And having dreams

Dreams of Y/N