Part 1

Elena-I folded the last article of clothing and placed it into my suitcase that held my clothes. I sent my books and music to dads already me and B sent are cars two weeks ago to dads I also sent my electronics except my phone to dads and my pictures and room decorations to dads also. what I'm taking with me to the airport is my shoes,clothes,makeup and things for my hair. I only had 3 suitcases as my makeup and my hair were in the same suitcase, my clothes were in the biggest suitcase, my shoes were In the second biggest suitcase, my hair and makeup things were In the smallest suitcase someone knocked on my door. "come in!" I said the door opened and Phil came in he smiled "you ready to go Lena?" He said I smiled and nodded "yes I am Phil do you want help?" I asked he chuckled "I think I can carry three of your suitcases!" He said I laughed a little and nodded. I walked out of my room and downstairs B was already in the car.

I got in the back seat with her and she smiled at me "hey E are you ready to go?" B asked i smiled and nodded "I can't wait to see dad!" I said she laughed while shacking her head "you are so a daddy's girl" she said I grinned "and proud!" I said she laughed.  Phil and momma got in the car and we drove to the airport.

when we got to the airport me and Phil carried my suitcases while momma and B carried her suitcases. we handed are suitcases to the people that put them on the plane and stood next to the gate. I went to momma first as B went to Phil as they aren't as close as me and him are. she pulled me into a tight hug I hugged back just as tight tears came out of my eyes and stained my cheeks. she pulled away and she was also crying she wiped my tears with her thumb "don't cry honey I'll miss you so much promise me you will call,text,Email and face time me as much as you can okay?" Momma said. I smiled and nodded leaning into momma's hand "I promise momma I love you and I'll miss you!" I said we hugged one last time she kissed my cheek "I love you to sweetheart!" She said. I then went to Phil I jumped on him and wrapped my arms around his neck he wrapped his arms around my back and hugged me tightly "I'm going to miss you Phil thank you for being the best step dad!" I said I felt him smile. we pulled away "your welcome Lena thank you for being the best step daughter you better call me missy!" He said I laughed "I promise bye Phil!" I said he smiled "by kiddo!" He said. B grabbed my hand and we walked through the gate and onto the plane I sat near the window and I put my head on B's shoulder "I love you B!" I said she put her head on my head "I love you to E!" She said. I then fell asleep hopefully for the whole plane ride!.

(Plane landed)

Elena-I woke up to B shacking me. she smiled when she saw I was awake "we are here E!" She said I nodded and got up. we got off the plane and B almost tripped but I quickly caught her. I laughed "don't die on me B!" I said she laughed with me. we searched for dad and I spotted him a smile lit up my face "DAD!" I yelled he looked over at us as did a lot of other people. B blushed I ran to dad and jumped in his arms he chuckled and kissed my temple "I missed you princess come on we better get bells and you're suitcases!" Dad said I nodded "I missed you dad!" I said he smiled. we walked over to B and B hugged dad "I missed you dad!" B said dad chuckled "I missed you to bells!" He said we grabbed are suitcases and dad helped us. we walked outside the airport and it was 60 degrees and a little bit sunny and a little bit cloudy I know it surprised B. we walked to dads cruiser it was upgraded to a bigger car and it was very cool looking are suitcases easily fit in the back. I sat in the front and Bella sat in the back dad started driving to forks "so girls I moved at the beginning of the year and I had a girl named Alison she is a designer and I had her design the whole house and she did your rooms I hope you girls like them..." He said I smiled "we will love them dad and I can't wait to see the new house!" I said he chuckled with a smile I could see B smiling in the mirror "that's cool dad I am sure I will love it!" B said I smiled we listened to the radio as we drove in comfortable silence. that's one of the things I love about dad you don't have to talk and it wouldn't be uncomfortable. "so girls I um am dating Liz Forbes she works with me and she has a daughter about your age Caroline she and Caroline are very excited to meet you!" Dad said I grinned "that's great! I can't wait to meet them! I have a feeling me B and Caroline will get along great! Does she go to forks high!" I asked,  he chuckled and nodded "yes she does when I told them you girls were moving back Caroline kept firing questions at me she really wants to be friends with you girls I showed her pictures of you girls and Caroline is the captain of the cheer team and I showed her some videos of some of your games Lena she said that if you want she will give you a spot on the cheer team..." Dad said I beamed "I would love that!" I said he chuckled " i thought you would and bells she likes reading and old books she said she wanted to see if you guys like any of the same books!" Dad said B grinned "I would like to see if she likes the same books as me to when are we starting school?" B asked "um tomorrow if that's okay of course!" Dad said I grinned "it's fine dad how are the cars?" I asked dad chuckled "they are great princess!" He said I grinned. we then pulled up at a beautiful house my jaw dropped a little it was perfect!