Chapter 11

*Dan's Pov* (A/N: surprise mother f*ckers)

(Y/n) and I are sitting on her bed and watching the movie. The laptop is on my lap, and (Y/n) is sitting right next to me, she's also leaning on my shoulder. She's so concentrated on the movie, that she hasn't even noticed i was looking at her at some moments. She's so pretty and cute when she gives all of her attention to someone or something. I want to kiss her right here and right now. I want her to be mine. I need her to be mine.

The most interesting part will be when the sex scene comes. I wonder how she's going to react to it. We both had watched this movie plenty of times before, and we both know what happens in the movie.

I'll just wait...

*Your Pov*

I know i watched this movie loads of times before, but i still find it very interesting. I know that Dan has been watching me, i just pretend that i don't notice him.

We were watching this movie for about 30 minutes now. It's getting pretty late and dark in my room, so i decided to turn on the fairy lights around my room.

I stood up and went to turn it on when i heard Dan saying "Where are you going? I was so warm here, now you ruined it" he said smiling a little.

"I thought i should turn on the fairy lights, since it's getting pretty dark here. And i don't like being in a dark room.." i said kind of quietly, because i was embarrassed about this fear.

"Awh, don't worry. I'm here and i'll protect you" he said putting the laptop on the bed and standing up. He walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

First i was a little shocked, but then i just went with it and hugged him back even tighter than he did. We stood like that for about 10 seconds when he pulled away slowly and looked into my (e/c) eyes. I stared back into his beautiful brown ones. I thought we were going to kiss, when suddenly a mischievous large smile appeared on his face. I was a little confused and asked "What?"

"Nothing" he said still smiling. The next thing i know is him lifting me up from the ground and carrying me bridal style in his quite strong arms. He walked to the bed still grinning and suddenly threw me on it. I wasn't expecting that actually.

"Hey! What was that for?!" i asked shouting playfully.

"Revenge" he said. I was confused. Revenge? For what?

"..For what?" i asked confused.

Then he jumped right on top of me. What was he going to do? I was still confused and a little scared right now, because i still don't really know what's happening. Then he leaned down, near my face. Our noses were almost touching. My heart was beating so fast. Is he going to kiss me? It's not like we've never kissed before, but never like this.

Before i could continue to question myself his lips crashed on mine. This kiss was different from other we've had before. It was full of passion and even love. Actually this was the best kiss we've ever had together in my opinion.

He cupped my face with his one hand, and the other was on my bed so he won't fall. My one hand was on his chest and the other one was near his neck. After 2 minutes of just making out he lifted me from the bed and sat me on his lap, now we were both kissing. This is almost the same as that night with Phil on the couch. The only difference is that we're alone and in my room. He suddenly licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance so i opened my mouth slightly. Now our tongues just danced together, slowly but very passionately. His hands were on my hips while mine were wrapped around his neck. We pulled away because we were both out of breath. Our foreheads were pressed together and we were looking into each other's eyes smiling like two idiots that we are.

"Should be continue watching the movie or not?" i asked shyly.

"Nah, i've already seen it bunch of times" he said grinning.

"Then what are we going to do?" i asked innocently

"How about we continue what we started?" he said still looking into my eyes.

"Sounds good for me" i said back. And with that he kissed me again, this time laying me on the bed so he was on top of me. I could feel his pants getting tighter and tighter. I perfectly know what's about to happen.

He took off his shirt and then took off mine. I then removed my pants from my legs and he helped him remove his. I could see erection showing through his boxers but now i focused on his lips, which were exploring my body, by kissing different spots. I was moaning quietly. His hands were also exploring my body while mine were tangled in his perfect hair. Then he slowly moved his hands underneath my back so he could take off my bra. And he succeeded. He kissed my neck sucking it a few moments later, leaving hickeys on it. He left a trail of kisses down my chest.

Some time later he took off his boxers and i could see his hard member. My underwear were already somewhere laying somewhere in the room, so he positioned himself to enter and said

"Ready?"

"Ready" i said and he pushed into me. I gasped and moaned. He began to thrust slowly and we were kissing again. I was moaning but not too loudly. I wanted him to push harder and faster.

"Faster" i breathed out and he did as i said. We kissed again and i could feel him smiling on my lips. He groaned as he began to thrust harder and faster. I was moaning, and quite loudly now.

"D-Dan!" i screamed his name as i knew i was getting close and so was he. He kissed me with force again and then i felt him cumming inside of me. Good thing i was on pills. I also finished and he pulled away and then laid next to me wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him.

"Wow" we said at the same time. Then we laughed a little.

"I love you, (Y/n)"

"I love you too, Dan" i said and looked him lovingly in the eyes. He smiled and kissed me on the lips. I put my head on his chest and laid there for a couple seconds when he spoke again.

"Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/n)?" he asked and looked worried as i looked into his gorgeous eyes again.

"Of course, Daniel" i said and pecked him on the lips. He smiled and pulled away.

"I'm really tired now..Goodnight" i said yawning and put my head on his chest once again.

"Goodnight, love" he said and kissed my forehead.

And that was the last thing i felt before falling asleep..

******

A/N: OHOHOHOHOH! So THAT happened ;) How did you like this chapter? Please comment what you think so far of this story! I always love reading your comments! So i hope you enjoyed this smutty chapter. If you did please vote for it and keep reading for more!