May 8

"I... I love you" he said and brushed one of my hairs behind my ear "i can't help but love you Robin" he whispered deeply and roughly. "Say something" he said shyly "i just don't know what to say" those words resounded in my ears, they were meant to be handled with care and at the far corner of the room i could see the women's silhouette shaking her head. No one had ever told me they loved me, the only person who had said that is dead, looking at me from the corner of the room. My mind was dark and for some reason i could not hear another word from his mouth until he strongly held my hand and i came back to life "i love you too, deeply and tremendously, i love you" his hand softly touched my neck while the other one grabbed me by the waist, i took his arm with one hand and brushed his chocolate hair with the other, his lips touched mine and time suddenly stopped, he took me to another place where my problems disappeared. I loved him so much.

"Where are we going?" i asked, he pulled me to walk faster and whispered "look up" i looked at the sky, at how the stars were shining brightly in the sky, and the moon proudly took her place at the middle of the table. He took me to the old train station where he had the most magnificent paintings of all time "close your eyes" he whispered. When i opened them, there was this beautiful old, broken piano in front of me, it was typical of me to love old things, things that people saw as trash... i saw them as a treasure, a good friend of mine once told me that... 

It took us hours but it was all worth it, for when the sun came out, we both had made the piano alive with two brushes and one canvas. For an artist, there is no bigger demonstration of love, than painting they're hearts together in the dark. That night, he told me the stars shined for our love.

***************************************************************************************

Heyy! I am sorry for taking so long to upload this chapter but i just wanted it to be perfect, even though it's short i like it the way it is!

As you may had noticed i created an Instagram account specifically for Wattpad, so you guys can have more updates about whats up with this novel ad in the future other ones that'll come.  the link is down here.

https://www.instagram.com/darknessprincess4/

Thank you so much guys for getting me to the 500 reads and 100 votes, i am so grateful, again, thank you.

love you guys :3