Chapter 15

Alpha Scott told her what happened from the time he got shot to the time me and Lilac used our powers to kill the hunters that were surrounding us. She broke down crying saying thanks you and hugging me. If it wasn't for me her mate would have died. I hugged her back and smiled. 

"You're welcome to stay here until the morning." Luna smiled. "Oh and I'm Ally by the way." 

"Luna Ally, thanks for letting us stay." Luke held out his hand. 

She shook his hand. They showed us our rooms. I opened the door to our room we'll be staying in and gasped. It was beyond beautiful. Back and grey. I ran and flopped down on the well made bed. I looked over at Luke. He looked hungry. Not the I need food type of hungry. I watched as he stalked over to me. Luke pounced on me and squealed. He laughed as he kissed my neck. I moaned as there was a knock on the door. Luke growled. 

"Is everything okay in there?" A man called out. 

"Yes, not leave." Luke growled. 

I heard the man murmur okay and footsteps. I laughed and ran my hand down Luke's back. I pulled at the hem of his shirt and he tore it off. Ripping my shirt off he lift in my jeans and bra. He smirked as his hand turned into a white paw. He pressed his paw on my breast. I moaned as his paw traveled to the other breast. His claw gently ripped down the center of my bra. I bit my lip as the cold air hit my nipples. Luke dipped his head down sucking on my nipple as he massaged my other breast. I gasped at his tongue flicked my nipple. 

"Lu-Luke." His hand moved my down my stomach, I moaned. 

He sat up and unbuttoned my pant. With one good pull my pants were on the floor. His eye scanned up and down my body. 

"Mine, all mine." Luke voice was low and seductive. 

"Mhm." My eyes rolled back at his hand massaged my sex. 

I felt him take off my underwear. I opened my eyes to see Luke taking off his pants. He pulled off his boxers and I stared at him. Is that going to fit inside me? Is it growing? I watched him as he climbed on top of me. 

He rubbed his cock against my sex. I moaned and it felt so good. He leaned over and kissed me. I gasped at me pushed inside me. My lord. Luke licked my mark sending pleasure throughout my body. He pulled out and pushed back in. I watched as his mark turned into a Tiger. My Tiger. He thrust hard making me gasp for air. He groaned into my neck and thrust even harder. My nails clawed his back. He groaned and thrust faster and harder. I guessed he liked it. I felt overwhelmed. This feelings inside my body was rising. I held onto Luke as I felt my climax. Luke came soon after. He collapsed on top of me. His breath tickled my neck. I laughed and rubbed his back. 

"I want to ride you." I whispered in his ear and flipped us over.   

I felt him grow hard inside me. I bit my lip. That felt good. 

"Babe, wake up." Luke kissed my cheek. 

My eyes flickered open. Today we're going home. I got up and walked to my bags. 

"Stop laughing." I mumbled. 

I saw sore from last night. I wonder how many people heard us. I got dressed and followed Luke out the room. People stared and smiled at us. I blushed. Yup they heard us. 

"I heard you completed the mate bond." Lilac laughed. 

"Shut up." I growled. 

She stepped back but laughed. I shook my head. 

"We were that loud?" I asked. 

"Everyone in this house has super hearing sis. Of course you two were loud." Lilac patted my back. 

"Please come and visit anytime." Alpha Scott said. 

"Okay." I smiled. "See you around." 

We walked out and headed home. I felt uneasy. Like something was watching us. I looked at Lilac and knew she felt the same way. We reached home and my mom ran out to us. She hugged me and pulled Lilac into the hug too. 

"Yeah sure, No hug for us." Calum grumbled. 

I felt it again. I turned and walked towards it. I growled the Tiger whined and moved back. 

"Don't hurt her!" Calum rushed out. "She's my mate." 

The Tiger shifted. Now stood a girl with chestnut color hair, and light brown eyes. She was boney. Calum picked her up bridal style and carried her into the house. I looked at Luke who had the look of let-it-be. I nodded and walked to him. 

I walked into the house, it smelt good. My mom walked in and slapped my hand. I just wanted a little piece. 

"Until dinner." She scolded me. "You may be powerful, sweetie but I'm still your mom." 

I laughed and hugged her. 

"I'm going to read a book." I mumbled. 

"Are you okay hun?" She asked me. 

"Yeah, I wanna relax." I sighed and walked away. 

I didn't know if Luke had a library here but I searched for one. I finally found the library, they called it the book room. I grabbed a random book and began reading it. I didn't even know I fell asleep until I heard Luke shout for me. He sounded worried, almost panic like. 

I'm in the book room. I mind link with him too tired to get up.

The door opened and Luke rushed to me. He touched my face and his eyes went to my stomach. He touched my belly. His eyes widen. 

"I'm sorry." He stood and left. 

I was so confused by his actions that I followed him. 

"Luke, Luke stop." I grabbed his arm. 

"I need air. You need food and rest. Please...just..." I let go of him. 

"Tell me what's wrong." I cupped his cheek. 

"You're pregnant, I can heard the heart beat or beats." He back away from me and left me standing in the hall. 

"Pregnant?" I touched my stomach. 

************************* 

WELP, Phoebe's pregnant!! Does Luke even want a baby or babies? Will Phoebe have an abortion? Tell me what you think by ↓↓

Leaving a comment, also don't forget to share and vote :) !!! 

→ If you catch a mistake of mine please tell me ←

Xx