One.

I started writing and I was almost finished with the chapter but i forgot to save it so I had to write it again...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

*emily's pov*

If anyone would have asked me two years ago what my favourite thing in the world was I really would not know. If anyone would ask me now what my favourite thing in the world is I wouldn't have to think long about the answer. I'd say 'my favourite thing in the world is waking up next to the most beautiful human being and knowing that i'm his and he is mine.'

Monday morning, august 8th 2016

I woke up by the light that was shining through my window. I looked over to my left and there he was. Laying so beautiful while holding me in his arms, breathing steadily and snoring a little. He laid there so peaceful. His pretty eyes closed and lips parted a little.

I didn't want to wake him yet but my class started in an hour and so did Harrys work. I striked a hand through Harrys hair and kissed his chest softly. I could tell Harry had woken up because of the little smile on his face. 'Morning beautiful' he whispered in my ear. 'Morning Harry' I answered while Harry kissed my forehead. 'I'll make breakfast so you can stay in a little longer today' i said. He planted another kiss on my head before I got up. I put on Harrys white roller stones shirt before leaving our bedroom to make breakfast.

After showering and eating breakfast Harry and I both had to leave. 'Have fun at work hazza' I said before i gave him a kiss. 'Good luck at class and have fun' Harry said and drove off to work. I waited for the bus to campus to come. The bus really had to hury up or I'd be late.

My phone went off. Lucy my best friend called. 'Hiii Emily where are you' she asked 'on my way to class are you going or are you skipping?' I asked because i know lucy uses to skip class a lot. 'No i'm not coming sorry. Actually i'm at louis' right now I stayed the night' lucy and louis weren't a thing yet but I hope they will be soon. Lucy likes louis a lot and it seems he likes lucy too.
'Oh my god' i answered excited 'did you guys do the nasty and are you already a thing?' I asked i forgot for a second i was in the bus. I got a few weird and confused faces from people but i didn't care. 'We did not do the nasty emily!' She said a little offended 'you know I don't want to do anything before we are a thing' she explained. 'Yes yes ofcourse i know that sorry I just thought maybe you did things' I apologised but I didn't really feel sorry I just don't want her to feel bad.
'Do i still see you this afternoon?' I asked. I've never met louis and this afternoon I was finally going to meet him. 'Yes ofcourse I really want you to meet louis' Lucy answered. 'See you then!!' I said excited before hanging up.

My class felt like it took forever to end. My teachers voice is very annoying so I do not like to listen to her voice. Then it is hard to concentrate. I kept thinking about this afternoon I was very excited to finally meet louis. I've only seen him through pictures and heard his voice through the phone but that's it.

Monday afternoon, lucy's place

At two in the afternoon i arrived at lucy's apartment. I assumed louis was already there. After taking the stairs to the 11th floor I rang her doorbell a little bit out of breath but I did not mind I'm rather out of breath than taking the elevator. After i got stuck in the elevator a few months ago i promised myself i'd never ever take the elevator again.

The door opened and i saw lucy standing there with louis right behind her. He looked different then he did on the pictures he was quite small i guess he was like 5'7. His hair was actually quite long. Longer than harry's but it wasn't ugly. There also was a bit of a beard. He had very bright blue eyes and long eyelashes. He wore simple clothes tight black jeans and a blue shirt.

'Hey Lucy hi Louis' I said it sounded a bit awkward but thats how I am. A socially awkward girl. 'Hey Emily' they said both at the same time I laughed a little. 'Come on in you want a drink?' Lucy asked. I nodded not having to say what i wanted because Lucy knew I wanted cola as always. Lucy went to her kitchen and I was left alone with Louis.

I didn't really know what to say so every time we made eye contact I just smiled at him and he smiled back. After a minute or so Louis finally broke the silence by asking what I studied. 'I study history what about you? Or don't you go to university' I replied. 'I dont go to university I'm not that good at the whole school thing' he laughed. 'So do you work somewhere then?' I asked. 'Yes I just got a job at some garage. It's a 10 minute walk from my apartment' Louis said. I was about to ask if he was into sports when lucy walked in the room with two cups of cola and one beer. We talked the whole afternoon and I already liked louis he really is Lucy's type. They both are a bit awkward at first but when they talk they talk quite a lot. They both are very positive about life and stuff and artisty. Louis likes to sing and lucy playes the piano. I suggested maybe they could do the music thingy together sometime. Around 6 o'clock I had to go home to make dinner but we agreed they should step by sometime so they could meet harry

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

hey hey I hope my first chapter was okay I didn't really know how to end the chapter... if you have tips please comment :) and help me with promoting the story please vote and follow me ♡