The fight.

I was in English. I sat down in my seat and kicked my feet up on the table. Not listening to anyone. Did I care? No fucks were given. Vick wasn't in my class, so I didn't talk to anyone... But then he walked in. My eyes went straight to his. He looked at me, then he noticed that the seat next to mine is open. He walked over to me and sat down. 

"You seemed lonely." Drake said to me. Giving me this little pout. I just rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yeah, okay. Just no one choose to sit by me. Too scared." I look across the room. Everyone was staring at us. My eyes hit my sisters. Two black eyes and a crooked nose. She's trying to cover up her flaws on her face, but everyone knows that my black eyes that I give can't be covered up. I chuckled, I'm good.

"Why? Did you kill someone?" Drake talks to me again. He was kidding.

"Nope, I just don't take anyone's shit. In this school, you follow. And you take one person's shit. That bitch sitting over there." I nod my head towards my sister. "That's my sister, Claire, she's my twin sister, and  she's the queen B of this school. Everyone acts like they are her servants. Except me. I don't take her shit. I will never take her shit." Drake looks at me, then nods.

"Well, you're not the only one that's not going to take her shit. I won't take some brats shit." He smiled at me. Then the teacher walks in, Mrs. Finch. One person I actually have respect for. I take my feet off the table, before she yells at me. She looked around, then her eyes landed on Drake and me.

"Look, someone is sitting by you this year, Benit. How does it feel?" Mrs. Finch smiles at me. We always insult each other. It's our thing.

"Hello Mrs. Finch, my summer was great, thank you. How was yours? I bet terrible, because you didn't see my smiling face everyday." I smile at her. Being a little shit. She rolls her eyes.

"Oh yes, it was terrible. I'm glad my sassiest student is back." Mrs. Finch started writing on the board. "Hello class, and welcome to your last year of this hellhole." She smiled sweetly. "I'm Mrs. Finch. I hope your summer was great because it's over and you have to deal with me for the rest of the school year!" She cheered.

"I look forward to having your class, Mrs. Finch." Claire says from the back. Trying to be teachers pet.

"Kiss ass." I say, looking back at her. Claire looks at me. Scowling at me. Does it phase me? Nope.

"When will you learn to shut the hell up, Benit?!" She screamed at me. Standing up, her face red with anger.

"Oooo, princess is picking a fight~" I throw my head back, and laughed. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Claire. Why don't you go and cry to mommy. She won't make you go to school until your face is perfect again, and she'll get you a nose job. Sound good, princess? Now run along. Before mommy gets mad at you for staying in school looking like that." She got even more red and stormed out of the room.  "Byeeeee! See you at home~ Tell mom I said hi!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was getting ready for my fight. My hair was up in a high bun, I had a tank top on, jeans, combat boots and some leather gloves. I'm not nervous, I'm just trying to make my dad proud, I always wanted to make my father proud of me... And he is. When my sister and I were born, my mom got one child to take care of, and my dad got one. My mom got Claire and my dad got me. My mom taught Claire to be the girly girl she always wanted. And my dad taught me to be the tom boy one. He was teaching me how to fight since the day I started walking. He taught me everything I know... And Claire was jealous. She always wanted my dad's approval. but, my dad never gave it to her... She envy's me. That's why she hates me so much. I look in the mirror, and sigh. "You always make him proud... That's why you're on top..."  Vick knocked on the bathroom door, "Babe, time to go."

"Yeah, coming." I say, then walked out of the bathroom. I grab my car keys, and head out.

As we arrive the fight. it's in a building tonight, and as I open the door, I see lights, and people crowding the one area. Cheering, yelling. Typical. I get out of my car, Vick gets out on her side. "Benit, we have a big farmer dude tonight. He's big and buff. Looking to crush the top fighter. Everyone is betting on the farmer dude tonight."

"Sounds easy." I say simply and walk towards the fighting ring. Everyone stops and looks at me. I start to hear whispering.

"Now, for what you all been waiting for!" The announcer says through the mic, I crack my neck, then my knuckles. "In this corner, we have the big, and bad, 'The Bull Fighter.' " Everyone cheers. The guy had a cowboy hat on and some pants, with boots on. He had no shirt on. He was buff. I didn't give a shit, I could take him down. "And in this corner, we have the top fighter in street fighting, the fierce, the tough, Benit!!!" No one says anything. "Lets get this started! FIGHT!"

The bell rings, and he male comes running after me, I see that put all his force in running, so I moved to the side, pushing him down to the ground. "Are we bull fighting?! I should've wore red~" I say my smart ass remark. The man got up and looked at me with anger. He runs after me and then I grab his head and smash it to the ground. I back off so he can get up, I mean, I have to give this guy a fighting chance right? Blood ran down his face, his nose flares and he breaths deeply. "YOU LOOK LIKE A BULL!" I scream and he runs after me again, trying to throw a punch. I grab his fist. Then twist his arm around to his back, I kick him in the back of the knee, causing him to fall to the groundon his stomach, with his arm still in my grip. I push it up until I hear a huge crack, he lets out a high pitched scream. "Looks like you're not such a big and bad bull now, huh?" I turn him to his back, and then I cock back my arm, then I throw the punch, putting as much force into as possible. The Benit Knock-out people call it. And, I did knock him out in one punch. The fight is over. I get up and go to collect my money.

Vick is behind me, "That was great, babe." She said and smiled at me, "How much did you get tonight?" She asks me.

"5,435. It's okay." I shrug. "Lets get home. I'm bored here." I say then walk out. With Vick following closely behind me.

*??? POV*

Benit was good... But is she ready for me? That day will have to tell...

--------

What do you guys think!? I wrote a lot!!! Give me some idea's!!!! It'd be lovely! Thank you to all who reads this!!! Tell me what you think!!!! Byeeee~