Top Secret Chapter 1

My name is Jade. I'm 15 years old and both of my parents were spies. I have long brown hair and dark brown eyes. When I was little I would like to pretend I was a spy like my parents, I would get these spy toys for my birthday. One time I would get a remote control car and attach a camera to it and I would spy on my parents all the time. I also had a toy super listening kit that my dad got me for my 8th birthday. Once I turned 14 I decided that I wanted to be a real spy, then I turned 15 and found a boarding school for spies. I sent in my application and they said I would get my answer on Nov.15 which is my birthday. And that day is today.

First thing in the morning my alarm clock goes off and I hit the snooze and go back to bed. Five minutes later it goes off again. I got out of bed and chose what to wear, my blue jeans with my mint green tank top and lace up boots and a leather jacket. I put my hair up in a quick pony tail. As soon as I went down stairs there was a blue berry muffin with a birthday candle in it, it still hasn't been lit. Then my mom came in through the front door. " Your already up?! Darn I was hoping to surprise you!" she said as she came into the kitchen to light the birthday candle. "Its ok. So why were you outside?" I asked. "I was checking the mail. Nothing yet but it will come once you get back from school. Now blow out your candle." She said. I blew out my candle forgetting to make a wish.

"I made you a lunch with a salad, an orange, berries, and a apple. I have to go and get to my dentist appointment." my mom said on her way out the door. "love you mom" "love you too. have a good day!" she yelled out the door. I my bus is coming soon, I grabbed my bag and ran outside to wait for my bus. I was about to message one of my friends about the spy academy but realized that I cant tell anyone about this, it is top secret information. Then the bus came.

When I got on I took my seat, I sit in the 3rd back seat. It is only about a 5 minute drive to my school, but then our bus broke down. The bus driver got out of her seat and told us that we would be late for school and that shes calling another bus to take us to school. shortly after another bus came and we got on. The bus was packed so I sat up near the front.

The bus got to our school and I made my way into my math class. It was really awkward, when I opened the door every ones head turned at me. "Sorry I'm late" my math teacher (Mr. Munch) nodded annoyed and continued to teach.