Top Secret Chapter 2

The day went by quickly. Right after I got off the bus I checked the mail box. Inside was a letter addressed to me, this is it! I walked inside and Opened it. I'm so nervous, this is my future.

Dear Jade,

Congratulations! You have made it into the Spy Academy. 500 people sent in their applications and only 300 get accepted, and you were one of them. For more information please come to the meeting on November 16th at 8 am.

I'm so existed, I have to call my mom. She went to this spy academy when she was 15. I grabbed my cell phone from the kitchen counter. I dialed her number. Please answer, please answer, please answer. "Hello?" "Hi mom, I got in! the meeting is tomorrow at 8am." I said. " I'm so proud of you! You will have such a great time at that school, that school gave me my first mission. By the way your father will be back late coming home today." " I have to go, I have a lot of homework tonight" I said. " Okay I love you! I'm on my way home. Bye"

I couldn't focus on my home work I'm freaking out right now. Will I fit in? What if everyone hates me, or if I'm not as good as anyone else? I need to calm down. I read on the school website that at the meeting your uniform and really spy gadgets, no more toys. Maybe I will get my first real mission there too. I cant wait for tomorrow, everything will change.

I heard the door open and close. Its my mom, I ran down stairs and gave her a huge hug. "Hi! Can I see the letter?" my mom says. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the letter. My mom slowly read it and smiled and gave me a hug. 

Then y dad walked in. "Hi! I heard the good news! I'm so proud of you!" he said as he gave me a hug. "Thanks, its getting really late I'm going to get ready for bed, don't want to be late for tomorrow!" I said. I went upstairs into my room and got my pajamas on and took out my pony tail and then brushed my teeth. I read  my book for a bit and got through 2 chapters and fell asleep.