Tip Secret Chapter 7

I woke up at 5:00 am so I could study before my class. Then I got a phone call from the school. "Hello?"

"Hi this is the school office and we would like to tell you that a new student has came to our school and there is no other room for her. She will be your new room mate."

"Oh um ok."

Then we said good bye and hung up. I got dressed and bushed my hair and teeth. I was done really quickly today.

I started to make my way to class and In saw my friends. "hey, guess what?! I'm gonna be your new room mate!"said Lucy. "I thought a new student was rooming with me?" I said confused. " Well I was originally rooming with Clair but she took all my closet space, and she pushed my bed against the wall and put up a curtain to divide our rooms and I got a very small part of the room." she explained

"I heard that she's rooming with Vanessa. We all looked over at Clair. She is wearing dimond earings and high heels. She glares over at us with a harsh look in her eye. "I better get my stuff for class. See you later guys" I said. They waved goodbye. On my way back to my room Clair bumped into me. "Watch were your going dork!" she yelled. " You ran into me."  I corrected her. Then she turned around and got all up in my face and said, " You listen here, I rule this school-" "says who? you need to get over your self. Our earth revolves around the sun not you" I said. She stood there speechless as I walked away. I could hear people whispering stuff like "That girls has guts", "Does she know what she just did?", " Clair is gonna try to make her life hell now" and more.